Sam Lollardyce

:arteta: :arteta:

I bet of all the things that do him on , it will be the comments about the royals.

His comments on Harry :arteta:

What a stupid, greedy cunt.

What’s he done?

England boss is exactly the level of famous that makes you a target for fake sheikhs and reporters posing as foreign businessmen. Pound signs flickered in his eyes and he ended up talking shit about his primary employers and others to try and impress these people. The ego on this guy. What an idiot.

Quite funny though.

:open_mouth: he might get sacked

He’s got to go surely. Career ending even.

Some shady journalists right there dayum. However Allardice is a dumb ass. You are gonna get 3m per year for barely doing anything at least until summer 2018 and you are so greedy you have to do some underhanded shit like this? If I’m and England fan I’m buzzing though because now the FA might actually hire a decent manager.

Will surely make his position untenable.

FA gonna serve him up a plate that even he can’t finish.

1 Like

Ha ha ha.
Cupid stunt

So is he fucked?

He’s 1/5 to stay and 3/1 tin tack.
Southgate, Pardew, Bruce being mooted.
Pulis or Wenger anyone. Heh

The English media spend years calling for someone like fat Sam to manage England then before he’s even managed for more than 2/3 games they sting him how fucking hilarious,

Not that I feel sorry for the fat walrus he deserves everything he gets, nothing makes me happier than seen ignorant, arrogant pricks that are held up as “real men” get exposed as nasty peices of work

1 Like

Sam’s been suspected b4 ,I think he had to fire his son who was an agent for many Bolton deals .

https://twitter.com/cfcjd/status/780521478315995136

9 Likes

Wonder if those bellends at the FA have the balls to sack him. They all just seem the type to go to those private gimp clubs at night and get whipped by Romanian whores.

1 Like

I really hope he gets the axe so that the FA has to get a proper manager

Well they did move from lancaster gate to SOHO ,now I know the reason !

cristo who are we going to get ,steve bruce ? alan pardew ? sammy lee ? exciting times indeed !

1 Like

Lars Lagerback is who I’d go for.

1 Like

Bring back Sven from the orient

Next up: Gary Neville.