Rogue One: A Star Wars Story also known as Dark Forces The Movie

Lol I was thinking about him in regards to this. Rest assured he’ll show up if he hates the movie.

1 Like

Seeing it on Friday and super pumped, I’ve heard it’s excellent, can’t wait.

Also currently reading the novel Catalyst by James Luceno and will finish it before I see Rogue One as it gives a lot of backstory on characters such as Galen Erso and Krennic therefore giving a deeper understanding, nice read so far.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going Friday as well, I’d love to be like the young whipper snappers and go midnight Wednesday, but I’m too old and busy at work. I have to pick up that book by the way sounds like something I’d love.

…or If he loves it, to keep trashing on TFA :sanchez2:

I’ve been watching Rebels for a while, 2 to 3 episodes per day, because I wanted to finish it in time for Rogue One. Only a couple of days ago I found out there’s ANOTHER season (3), damn Netflix only showing 2… I guess I won’t make it.

btw, I’m going to be useless this thursday at work, full Sanogo mode.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah well I actually did that last year for TFA and yes full Sanogo mode is a good description.

Rebels has been awesome btw. When you see the finale of season 2 you are gonna be bummed you can’t see season 3, it’s pretty epic. I’m a couple episodes behind on season 3, but it’s been great. I’m sure you could find torrents of it pretty easily if you looked. I think it’s about 9 episodes into the season already.

1 Like

My tickets booked for sunday unforntley am at work all week then at the boro match on the Saturday so got to wait till sunday.

Its got a lot off good feedback from the premier so am hyped for it,

I agree with A4T Rebles has been brilliant so far this season and worth watching if you like star wars.

1 Like

I almost shit myself with the season 1 finale, that’s when I got really hooked with Rebels, I’m pretty sure the second season ending will be epic as well, can’t wait!!.. but I’ll have to, for now.

1 Like

Force Awakens was great, can’t wait to see where they go with it next!

2 Likes

just stuck on star wars rebels season 1 episode 1. Will report back shortly.

1 Like

My first impression was that it’s not really a kids show. A little dark and quite a bit of violence.

season 2 final was epic. Bringing Maul back has been fantastic to watch after this weeks episode I carnt wait to see rest off this season.

Whoah spolier!!! ^^^^^ I’ve already seen it but others are still working their way through season 2 :woj:

Sorry I didn’t see it has a spoiler since he returned in clone wars

Dude I legit said I just started season 1 episode 1. Ffs.

Sorry I wrote that yesterday and forgot to post it so posted it before I seen ur comment

It’s all good mate. :blush: don’t stress.

Haha at least it’s something to look forward too get you through season 1

:facepalm:

Ahh I never watched clone wars!! I didn’t know he had already returned before, I thought that was just a Rebels thing.

Clone wars was pretty crap but worth watching just for his return and developing his character. plus its adds that extra level off enjoyment for season 2 off rebels