Robin van Persie

“YOU’RE A CUNT ROBIN, YOU’RE A CUNT”
“SHE SAID NO ROBIN, SHE SAID NO”

I mean, I think it was fair game. :grimacing:

But, still, he’s just a United prick as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes

@Brady for the record he was not forced out.

I think it was JohnnyH who out the hammer on that discussion. Or was it bigspuds?

Forgot he even existed

I thought it was common sense tbh.

1 Like

Have I walked back to 2013?! Why are we debating this again :joy:

Nope, we are playing in the Europa League now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why is this thread bumped. Dont care about this tosser one bit.

He might retire from football this summer

Thank fck - his statement a year before he goes to Utd, “why would I go there, I want to win trophies with Arsenal’ !!

Ungrateful bastard !!

He was right, but that statement was a disrespect.

That’s all I was against him for, especially after time proved him right.

No problems with Cesc or any of the others though.

1 Like

I simply understand why he left, I would have loved him to stay and be the best player in the league for another season fighting for 4th place, but he made the right choice whilst he was at that level and was the key part in a title winning team.

1 Like

Again same bullshit. No one asked whether him moving was right decision or not.

How do you feel about his approach of getting the move?

Anyone can leave if they want. But if you’re our captain and best player and join one of our biggest rivals then I reserve the right to call a cunt

1 Like

There is a good chance this is his last year as professional footballer he told on Dutch television a couple of days ago. For fucks sake. Still remember his first stint at Feyenoord. Time goes waaaaayyyyy to fast.

1 Like

This rapist turncoat piece of shit is still playing?

2 Likes

“She said no Robin, she said no. She said no Robin, she said no. She said no Robin, she said no. Oooh Robin she said no !”

Time does fly.

Great player, could have been a lot greater had he not been injured so ofteb.

I’m usually one to forgive over time, as I have with many other players. I understand his decision to leave for silverware but he could have picked any club in any league and not Utd in the PL. That was a very cuntish move and a big f-you to all us fans.
I’ve never liked him as a person (I expressed this on the old forum a couple of seasons before he left) so his behaviour wasn’t that overwhelming for me. It just confirmed what I already felt about him.

3 Likes

Leaving is not the most important issue and I think joining Man U wasn’t as bad as the following. He decided to post a statement on his own personal site. That put the club in a bad position in terms of negotiation. That was proper disrespectful and should not be forgiven.

This doesn’t need revisiting. Closing this thread.

2 Likes