Rob Holding (deal completed)

I thought so too, I imagine with all the shit talk most of these unhappy supporters are going to stop watching and stop feeding the club all that money they covet right?

They paid for that. Finished 5th. Don’t know what you’re point is really.

2 Likes

The good thing about this signing is we now have four centre backs who shouldnt be starting. Good strength in depth that.

9 Likes

Any news?

Absolute state of it in here.

I’m surprised @Bl1nk hasn’t moved the thread into the players section yet. But then again, Jamie Vardy…

5 Likes

So why did United still sign Zlatan then ?

Yes, please no more premature moving players into the Arsenal Section before they have completed the actual transfer!

2 Likes

We should start a new tradition like no moving players until they play the first official match (not a la Yaya Youre) or something like that.

In the video he looks a proper talent, especially that Cruyff turn to dummy a striker in his own box.

Did I not read that both the galacticos, plus that cunt Maureen, were in for him now, as well. The boy must have something.

Wenger should have thrown seven or eight mil at Bolton from the start. They’d have grabbed it in a wink, we’d have him, and these other clubs would be going “fuck we missed out on him’, that Wenger’s a shrewd fucker”.

Well the majority of us aren’t Boltonistas so we should just judge him on the pitch. I don’t care for age or experience, if you’ve got it you’ve got it. Maybe he’s a 2016 player, maybe he’s a 2018 player, but if we’ve bagged a good’un then there’s no negative to that.

2 Likes

He appears to be extremely comfortable on the ball, can see why we would be interested.

Fuck me, people are slagging off Arsene for signing him for 2 million!!!

Just imagine the abuse he would have had for spending 7 or 8 million…poor bastard…

2 Likes

People aren’t slagging off Wenger for the amount his spending on Holding, its for neglecting the 3 positions we need top quality players in that he’s refusing to address.

4 Likes

Some must enjoy this groundhog day bullshit that’s ever present at this club.

Have we actually signed him, then? Last I heard, the other big clubs were after him and would’ve gazumped us. Especially Maureen.

I’m pretty sure nobody is after him. What you read was some asshole being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Yeah we’re the only one in for him. Deals pretty much wrapped up really. I should move this thread.

3 Likes

Do it!!