Rob Holding (deal completed)

I hear that Bolton have offerred him an improved contract so now he would rather stay put !
Either that or we have offerred less than his release clause of 25 p and a packet of pork stratchings…

Pork Scratchings…fuck that, that’s way over the odds…its a packet of Disco’s and a panda Pop on offer, that’s it…

Sky Sports have just said that Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have put in late bids for Holding, and that Mourinho is also interested.

I just hope Wenger has a plan B for a CB if we are outbid for him.

This is the problem when you go for the best players in Europe, other top clubs are going to be going after them as well.

1 Like

:expressionless:

Mute is needed!

1 Like

Why can’t we just put it to bed soon? We always make it difficult for ourselves :bellerin:

1 Like

Lololol.

1 Like

If we were Chelsea, United, City, Bayern, Real, Barcelona, Atletico etc etc, the signing of Rob Holding would not be a news and a topic of discussion at all. He would be a project, and a youth team player for sure. Not much worth to discuss.
Well, we are Arsenal…

1 Like

Fucking hell if he was called Roberto Holderi and cost 20M from Borussia Dortmund you would all be buzzing. Give the guy a chance ffs.

7 Likes

I would give him and Asano and the returning Sanogoal the same equal chance.

Our youth academy is one of the best, right? I know we will make him good.

It’s just being realistic, expecting a young player form the Championship to make the step up and bringing the kind of impact required is just pure Wenger.

He’s yet another project lets be real and will likely deputise at RB anyway.

1 Like

I really don’t care if we sign anymore wc players I’m still going to watch. I’d just like Wenger to sign a big player or two so all the whiney bitches will shut the fuck up.

3 Likes

I think I speak for all the whiny bitches when I say that we would absolutely fucking love that as well.

8 Likes

Want a cookie?

Keep waving those super sized pom pom’s.

2 Likes

I am not surprised to see Wenger giving him some playing time at all… Wenger is Wenger, we know him.

What surprised me was, we really have a discussion here and some even have high hopes on him, sound like he is already better than Per and Gabriel and discuss the partnership with Kos…

First, we haven’t signed this kid yet; and second, he hasn’t played one single for us. We are already fanaticized what he could do for us… not only surprised, I am just scared. We are down to this level.

It must be that 2 minute clip posted a couple pages back.

Yeah like even the most shitty players don’t have a decent highlight reel eh?

Wow man that’s like, so heroic of you.

2 Likes

Wait till he really play for us, then we can tell.

Now, he is just a youth player, should be a decent player, but this is it, end of discussion.
If we need replacement/upgrades on Per/Gabriel, look somewhere else.

This is the type of signing that we should do every now and then regardless of the situation with the starting 11.

4 Likes

How do you know? Everyone laughed when Utd only had some under 18’s striker called Rashford as their only fit striker.

1 Like

Who can really know? However, I severely doubt he is coming in to be the solution to CB issue we currently have and as such would be behind in the pecking order behind Mertersacker, Gabriel and even Chambers.

To me he’s a project that’s being brought in to cover multiple positions particularly at RB.

Nothing wrong with the signing but some need to chill a bit with talk of lets get behind him as if 1) we’ve already signed him and 2) he’s going to be a smash hit from the off. You only get disappointed otherwise which should be a familiar feeling.

3 Likes