Riyad Mahrez

Wenger has already stated that an offer hasn’t been made yet.

Algerian media outlet Le Buteur claim that working with the Arsenal boss is key to Mahrez - so much so that he is willing to give up on his Champions League dream for a season so he can push through a move.

:wenger:

3 Likes

#Mahrezisaakb

1 Like

Grammatically, that should “Mahrezisanakb” but meh idc

1 Like

Get in there my kebab boy!

@Ornstein get active ffs

2 Likes

Why would Liverpool still be interested in Mahrez?

1 Like

Mahrez is Algerian. So this kebab boy doesn’t apply to him.

1 Like

Ok, my bad ;9

Please curtail your racism on this board thanks.

6 Likes

Walcott and Sanchez out. Mahrez, Lemar and Lacazette in. I can live with a summer like that.

4 Likes

I could see Mahrez in for Sanchez happening.
He was their best player when Leicester won the PL title and started to show that form when Raneiri left.
He could be a great player for us.

The best scenario would be Mahrez in the Cazorla role, playing alongside Sanchez and Ozil, and selling Walcott and Perez and getting Mbappe or Aubameyang.

1 Like

Mahrez has quick feet and can dribble the ball but he is no Cazorla. Cazorla’s spatial awareness, close control and passing accuracy are what make him such a vital cog in the wheel. Mahrez is a totally different player IMO.

3 Likes

A winger to replace a deep-lying playmaker? :bellerin: Would love to see him as wing-back, instead.

https://twitter.com/gunnerblog/status/879979340162899968

Looks like OA is very excited about it too…

2 Likes

I just want a signing!!!

2 Likes

I guess with the news coming in from the Guardian/RMC about the rejected bid for Lamar, it doesn’t seem too farfetched we’re talking with representatives of Mahrez as possinle plan B.

1 Like

I no longer want him.

2 Likes