Riyad Mahrez

That’s a very strange reaction to an amusing tweet

1 Like

Are you new here? That’s quite a subtle, nuanced reaction by Morris :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He’s different class to what we have. Today showed that.

So what did he do today that was better than what we had?

1 Like

A bunch of stuff.

Please ellaborate because i watched a really stale match where nothing was offered by any attacking player. to come and say a bunch of stuff is vague and has no point to it. i saw one or two things but not a bunch in fact i saw more from our lame attck than thiers. the only things that come to mind is the free kick at the end and beating monreal to putting a good cross. Other than that he was just bad as the last game he had

1 Like

Ox looked just as lively as he did today, more anti Wenger propoganda this. We need to pay the guy that takes your ticket at the enterance aint got no money to pay this fuck.

1 Like

True dat.

Damn atraight I only speak truths cuz I’m a sith.

2 Likes

If leicester don’t improve this season he will be gone next season for sure, unless they do the double i don’t imagine him staying any longer.

Pretty sure i was drunk while posting in this thread I have no clue what I was even saying.

6 Likes

So you’re not a sith?

3 Likes

The key to posting drunk is make sure not to read it sober.

4 Likes

If says “no” it’s obviously a trick. Only a sith would lie about that.

2 Likes

[quote=“Arsenal4thetreble, post:919, topic:287, full:true”]
Pretty sure i was drunk while posting in this thread I have no clue what I was even saying.
[/quote]You must be drunk all the time then :wenger:

3 Likes

What if he says yes, and it’s a bluff!

1 Like

Zero non-penalty goals and one assist in seven matches this season.

So a one season wonder then?

Of course not, light side all the way…I’m a padawan of Master Wenger :santi2:

1 Like

The new Michu