Random football stuff

The Guardian’s all time Premier League XI. My first reaction was, the fuck is Rob Jones?!

1 Like

There have been better wingers than Giggs. Longevity is the only reason he is so highly regarded.

1 Like

No Bergkamp. Indignant.

2 Likes

Schmeichel
Neville Adams Terry Cole
Ronaldo Vieira Keane Henry
Suarez Shearer

Ferdinand and Gerrard were hard to leave out, Suarez kinda forced Henry out wide. But just feels wrong not including him given how awestruck by him I have been for so many years, don’t expect that to sit well with folks here though. :smile:

Agree on Giggs not being the best.

2 Likes

Schmeichel
Don’t care Stam Terry Cole
Giroud Scholes Gerrard Henry
Suarez Bergkamp

1 Like

Stam over Ferdinand is interesting tbh, what made you go that way? Godroud right wing is immense.

No Diaby? :smiley:

1 Like

THE FUCK WAS I THINKING. MUY MAL CUÉLLAR YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU BAD GILIPOLLAS YOU.

Schmeichel
Giroud Diaby Diaby Henry
Suarez Bergkamp

3 Likes

A serious one now pls

Schmeichel

Sagna Ferdinand Stam Cunt

Cristiano Gerrard Vieira Pires

Shearer Henry

1 Like

Kondogbia just scored an own goal from like 40 yards out in the game against Chelsea :rofl:

10 Likes

Lmao what a finish

Schmeichel
Giroud (OG7) Scholes Gerrard (/Diaby if fate had not been so wicked/talentless fucks like Dan Smith didn’t get playing time in the PL) Henry
Suarez Bergkamp

https://twitter.com/OurGameMagazine/status/891374384467722241

Kondo.g.bia

Gerrard would be very proud! :arteta:

https://twitter.com/femifem/status/892313677604544512

@AbouCuellar @Craigie Do you guys still believe Drogba was better than Suarez? I remember a few posts about it years ago so was a bit curious if you finally agreed Suarez was on another level :sunglasses:

“He plays very badly compared to the other [foreign players] who have joined Persib. He had the worst performance.”

:rofl:

6 Likes

haha he has always been a useless striker