Pre-season Fixtures Thread

Costa is a menace lol

1 Like

4-2 Koke! Real clearly still not fit.

Thomas lolol trololol! :rofl:
Real are misplacing so many passes.
4-2 Atletico FT. Fantastic game helped by the fact that both sides werenā€™t still at their best. A lot of mistakes.

3 Likes

Yeah youā€™re right. Fitness is the major concern with him! Would be great to see him rekindle his fitness

You were saying

Varane didnā€™t have a good performance tonight, did he? Thought his role in the word cup was really exaggerated tbh

1 Like

Hugely exaggerated and heā€™s also not as great as people seem to want to make him be. But I do say heā€™s young and time is on his side and I think the reading of the game, anticipation and positioning are traits you develop with more experience so Iā€™ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. Heā€™s definitely talented, but no way is he the finished article how some commentators were making out. Same goes for Umtiti, who I actually rate a bit higher.

Casemiro off fucked Real up, tbh. Heā€™s their key player.

Lol. They recovered.

I liked this quote :smile:

2 Likes

not even remotely whats happening there

OK Buzz Killington. He was laughing at the same time as Courtios got his medalā€¦ people choose to believe he was laughing at him because thatā€™s more fun than just thinking he was having a laugh with his team.

I might have let it go if the tweet hadnā€™t claimed it was the best thing I would ever see.

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t look so, tbh. At least it isnā€™t clear.

I was expecting greatness. I got bollocks.

Fake news.

Al Nasr Dubai SC today. Hard game for us with our shit away record :joy:

Its on tuesday mate.

FFS! We are getting spanked :unai: