Pre-Season 2016/17

I’ve only been sure on like 4 18 and under players in my footballing life: Fat Ronaldo, CR7, Ibra, and luka
Modric.

I had my doubts about Cesc because he’s slow but he had a cunty fire in him that pushed him on and proved me wrong.

As an American how did you even know about fat Ronaldo back then, I mean did the MLS even exist? :gunnersaurus:

I find the fat goofy twat really fucking annoying and ethically fucked up the way he keeps giving that other mongo Claude airtime.

3 Likes

They might not be too impressed with yourself if they read this post. :slight_smile:

to be fair Jakey Boy was the one who asked me to expand on what was a simple response to Castiel.

Is this on Arsenal player?

Goddamn it. Ramsey at number 10. This shit again. He failed there in 11/12(?) already I believe and we needed Rosicky too step up and save things.

1 Like

Its on ITV1

1 Like

1 Like

The line up for next week as well. Only Cazorla to replace Coquelin.

Strong XI but against Liverpool should be a good idea to start with Coquelin and Xhaka and not Cazorla, especially with a problem on defense like the absence of Lolo.

Happy days. Thanks.

Also quick someone inform @Trion about whos starting as striker.

3 Likes

Own it Sancheeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Wtf where’s my boy? Must be saving his energy for next week when it counts.

1 Like

They dropped him off at the animal pound to see if they can find him a home. More than likely they’ll have to put him to sleep though.

Are we playing today?

Yes against City.

1 Like

What a pointless friendly. I miss the days when the most you saw of friendlies was a result in the paper. So irrelevant.

2 Likes

I mean if you don’t want to watch it no one is forcing you.

1 Like

I’m not.

1 Like