Post of the Year 2016

This poll will close on Thursday 15th December 19:00

0 voters

@Leper @Mysty @AbouCuellar @Electrifying @Cristo @JakeyBoy @HiArsebloc @Bl1nk @TheSpecialCnut @Persona @Gunnerpr @CunningLinguist

Which is your standout Post of 2016? Vote now!

And yes, there are 15 entries, it was impossible to narrow them down, so I included them all in! :sweat_smile: Please take your time voting on this one, there are some outstanding candicates in this!

2 Likes

“Deja vu reporter”

@Mysty that’s Bill fucking Murray in Groundhog fucking Day, have some respect!

You’ve lost my vote for Mod of the year.

3 Likes

[quote=“JakeyBoy, post:4, topic:1012, full:true”]
“Deja vu reporter”

@Mysty that’s Bill fucking Murray in Groundhog fucking Day, have some respect!

You’ve lost my vote for Mod of the year.
[/quote]I know who it is, I was just trying to keep it short and sweet :santi:

Edit: Happy now? :gunnersaurus:

Groundhog Day vs PSG

Not difficult mate :santi2:

Anywho, I’ve gone for @Electrifying Ozil statues masterpiece. As good as his Magikarp avatar :ozil2:

1 Like

A few of these are atrocious. :smile:

I love that post with Diego costa as a baby, persona should be running away with this one.

Call me old fashioned, but I think post of the year should be something a poster has created, rather than copy and pasted from somewhere external.

6 Likes

Agreed.

I agree lol

I accidentally voted for something. Can I edit my vote.

EDIT: fixed it

Voted @Cristo just for being such a strong goodcunt.

1 Like

What an absolute babe :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

[quote=“Midfield_Maestro, post:10, topic:1012, full:true”]
Call me old fashioned, but I think post of the year should be something a poster has created, rather than copy and pasted from somewhere external.
[/quote]Wish you’d said this a week earlier, it would’ve made my life a lot easier when putting all these in :sweat_smile:

Definately a valid suggestion for next year :slight_smile:

Was also thinking of accepting just one entry next time. As in, only one post can feature for each member in the polls. Rather than two or three that has been the case for some.

1 Like

Late nomination for Post of the Year :joy::joy:

4 Likes

This one is close!

Honestly, it’s still 2016. I reckon @Cristo deserves post of the year, poster of the year; fuck it give him mod of the year.

The guy got laid with a game on. It’s a fucking yes from me. Gold buzzer. Get Simon Cowell on the phone, there’s your fucking x factor. Bow tie and all

1 Like

Would people really vote for Cristo’s post had it been in the poll?

Almost tempted to do a cut down remake of this award and take the best 5 from this list :cristo:

1 Like

some great posts on the list, some not so great. I think going forward it could be an idea to cap the shortlist accross the board to a top 3 or a top 5 or something. Maybe even make it a gold, silver and bronze award for each catagory?

Could even give users that win a unique title and a unique badge.

I feel like your post is more the discussion thread, but I’ll answer it here. Weirdly I did think about handing out badges :smiley: But I don’t know if @AbouCuellar would want to show off his Hipster badge :wink: Prefer to make the badges reuseable but not really anyway of doing that.

People can always write their achievements in the About Me section if they really want.