PL's top 5 players

Just for fun, I feel like it’s tough to pick right now. Massive array of quality AM’s and strikers.

1. Alexis
  2. Hazard
  3. Ozil
  4. De Bruyne
  5. Coutinho
1 Like

Don’t mind the list as all are obviously quality. Despite him currently being terribly out of sorts id still have Aguero in the top 5 instead of probably Coutinho. Harry Kane & Diego Costa wouldn’t be far off either.

2 Likes

Alexis
Hazard
Ibra
Alli
Ozil

1 Like

Sanchez
Ozil
Walcott
Koscielny
Cazorla

5 Likes

When on form:

Hazard, Aguero, Alexis, De Bruyne, Ozil

At the moment:

Hazard, Costa, Alli, Alexis, Ibra

Hazard, Ozil, Sanchez, Costa and Ibrahimovic.

Alexis
Costa
Hazard
Ibra
Alli

I think whoever wins the PL will win player of the year between Alexis and Costa both have been immense this season .

So in other words your saying Costa will win it. Which is a shame as I think to this point Alexis has been the best player in the League.

What Aussiegooner (or whoever kidnapped him and started posting pictures of some lad smiling online) wrote. Probably

Alexis, Agüero, De Bruyne, Özil, Hazard.

Maybe Kanté deserves to be on the list, it’s hard to compare players in different positions.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s so hard to judge were to rank defensive minded players when you are trying to do lists such as these.

Alexis
Özil
Hazard
KDB
Costa

Didn’t struggle with that one bit.

Coquelin
Drinkwater
Kanté
Fellaini
Huth

2 Likes
  1. Alexis Sanchez

2. Eden Hazard

3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic

4. Mesut Özil

5. Coutinho

• Alexis Sanchez

• Mesut Ozil

• Sergio Aguero

• Christian Eriksen

• Eden Hazard

Kane not getting alot of love on people’s list…Interesting

He wouldn’t even make my top 10. There are a few Spurs players better than him IMO.

We’re talking about the Kane who hit 25 goals last season right?

Indeed. I’m not saying Kane isn’t a good player. I just think others in the PL offer more than he does. For Spurs alone, I’d say Alli and Eriksen have more talent, not to mention their defensive line.

So why is Zlatan getting alot of mentions? The guy is basically a static poacher at this point, he doesn’t offer anything more than Kane does

2 Likes

Shocked at a lot of exclusions of Aguero. He has been consistently the best striker for years.

1 Like