Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

As we are penny-pinchers and we will never offer 70 mil for Auba, we need to offer them Giroud. Just for 6 months :wink:

Can’t Giroud just live in a hotel in dortmund or something? He’d probably end up cheating again lol but would be so angry if his wife blocked the Auba deal

1 Like

On the bench, yes. From the bench, no. :frowning:

1 Like

If Big G goes it’s permanent. There’s no coming back from “we loaned you out so we could sign a striker” when you are a striker.

5 Likes

fair point actually

Let’s get it done.

Looks like it’s either £50+ mil plus Giroud or £70 mil

What would you guys rather?

I have to say Giroud is underrated and he would be missed here, but if he stays he’s behind both PEA and Lacazette and I can’t see him being happy with that

1 Like

I would rather just the cash, I like Giroud

Imagine we don’t get Auba because Giroud (or Mrs) doesn’t want to move. Damn.

Women :xhaka: :sanchez2:

If its a loan move for pretty much 4 months, I think yes. It works for everybody. Auba wants out and Dortmund wants him gone. Giroud would walk into the team as a starter, Something he doesn’t get at Arsenal. he needs the game time and Arsenal is sitting on oodles of cash.

This better not be about a measly 20 mil… that’s less than Liverpool paid for VVD for chrisakes!

In this market? for a class striker… its robbery and Dortmund know that.

Bye Giroud.

If his fucking wife cancels this transfer… :disappointed:

1 Like

Really? You’re buying the “Giroud’s wife is blocking the deal” bullshit? Wow… just fucking wow. I need to step away. You people have lost all reason.

As if Girouds wife will be really to blame if this doesn’t happen. Stop fucking about, offer the whole amount they want and get it done. The longer we don’t do that the less time they have to get a replacement and the less likely it becomes.

This fucking club!!!

2 Likes

It happens though. The one footballer’s girlfriend I’ve known had an offer come in Jan for her bf in the last week of the window. He didn’t take it because she was a teacher who taught at a local school and they’d be seperated as she wanted to continue her career.

… and who’s barber did you hear this from?

My missus worked with the girlfriend. It was a move from the Championship to the PL too, although the PL team got relegated and his team got promoted the following season.

It is easy to forget that ultimately these are people living their regular lives. I can’t think of many jobs where you have to uproot one’s family so quickly. Although I’m sure the money helps doing this :joy:

MADNESS INCOMING

2 Likes

To say we don’t need Giroud is simply bullshit.

He is the best backup center in the whole league.

When Laca is unsettled still, and Auba will need time to settle down also, Giroud will be very handy for us.

Title is long gone already, but we need useful players to get back to top 4, and/or the EL.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you Jade :slight_smile: