Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

2 Likes

Improving offers? Not going back in with the exact same bid? Svengali lives :giroud2:

10 Likes

I heard it was 57m plus Giroud the other way, and i heard it was accepted. Itk stuff though so I’m waiting for a better source.

2 Likes

That is what has been said by ‘everybody’. ~€60 million and Giroud the other way.

This person has said it’s accepted though…so we’ll see.

Who? Don’t say Arsenal Horse!!!

1 Like

so its a 6 month loan and Giroud comes back home.?. Dont wanna lose big Oli. He is the perfect plan B striker for a squad like ours, He’s much better than people give him credit for. He is still holding down his spot as the number 1 striker for France…thats not easy to do considering the talent coming through the ranks, And he consistently delivers on the international stage where the squad plays to his strengths.

The BILD report says we improved upon our €55m offer by bidding €58m. Dortmund still looking for €70m.

Not sure about Giroud going the other way, it’s always been said they have no interest in signing him on a permanent deal as they want someone younger.

Come on, give them 60m plus Welbeck

We need Oli.

1 Like

AUBAAAAAAA

1 Like

definitely don’t want to lose Giroud permanently, a loan plus money would be a great deal for Aubameyang

4 Likes

Guess Olly would accept, seeing he needs to play to get into France for the WC.

1 Like

Yeah I heard that. He actually mentioned that Mrs Giroud has the final say on the matter. Women rule the world :sunglasses:

If his wife didn’t allow us to get Auba…

Lol no worse than that :joy:

You have to think of little Jade here – can’t just uproot her at such an important age without thinking it through :roll_eyes:

She can stay in London.

However, Ivan should put the deal in this way:

Giroud+@Phoebica and a Ferrari for Auba.

Why do we need Giroud? I’d happily get him off the books.

8 Likes

You can’t leave a 4 year old in London on her own!

I’m coming round to the idea of Giroud going to Dortmund now. Yellow is my favourite colour - and he is so under-appreciated here, our fans don’t deserve him.

It’ll be fun when our plan B against Atlético in the EL is Danny Welbeck and he falls over the ball before knocking it towards the corner flag.

3 Likes

People actually think Welbeck is effective bench option?

Giroud deserves game time, happy to see him leave in order to get it

2 Likes