Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

AUBAAAAAA

1 Like

Hope we toss his pops a mil or two in gratitude for getting the deal done expediently.

Yeah I was initially worried but I think with those 4 in the team their movement and positioning will so fluid and free-form I doubt any of them would be specifically pinned down.

Hopefully we can make it work.

1 Like

I think it will work in spite of Wenger, the players are so intelligent I can’t see them not clicking.

Miki and Özil should become conductors of the quartet with ease. Hopefully some beautiful football is ahead with a trio of creators including Miki, Özil and Jack making things happen.

3 Likes

With Auba and Laca ahead there should be some serious goals in our future :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Ok sure it’ll be like 4-4 or 5-4 every game but I’ll take it over what we’ve had the last 18 months.

3 Likes

I would be a shame to see one of the best strikers in the world used out of position.

1 Like

You want to see Auba to play out of position or Ozil to play out of position or bench either Auba or Laca??

4-2-3-1 to keep Ozil in the middle and shift Auba to wide is the best option we have.

2 Likes

I have no problem with benching Laca, none at all.

He is quality… I will give him more than half season to prove himself.

1 Like

Of course you don’t :rofl:

Man like Djourou.

2 Likes

PEA definitely takes the CF role if he comes, you could play Ozil and Mikki behind him in the 433 or play Laca and Mikki wide in a 4231

I would not be supportive of Aubameyang playing on the wing to accommodate Lacazette.

Borderline laughable for me. They can rotate or Wenger changes formation ideally.

4 Likes

Coming soon

4 Likes

Soon? I WANT IT TOMORROW!! :cry:

Imma lose my shit at the announcement of this. Think he will take the vacant #7

But that is soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Better not happen during the day when I’m at work. I want to witness St Auba day as it happens!!

1 Like

This is Arsenal after all, let’s just get the deal done. Until it’s announced, I’m concerned that Arsenal will make “an Arsenal” of it and the deal falls through/another club comes in/etc.

1 Like

why isn’t this done yet? anything under 75mil in this market is an absolute steal.

I’m getting nervous that Arsenes infamous haggling will bite us proper this time.

2 Likes