Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Not sure we’ll have enough players to put a team together then.

6 Likes

Who gives a fuck. He is costing us the games. Fucking overrated prick.

4 Likes

Yeah, there will be a goal explosion in the next few weeks most probably.

He’s one of the very few players I’m not worried about at all.

5 Likes

Balanced, considerate and articulate. Not at all a snap reaction…

5 Likes

Lmao am I seriously seeing ppl criticize Auba and call for Laca to start? The same static Laca who costed us the match because he’s a mediocre player and has like one aspect of the game in his bag? Lmao ok. Laca is like the equivalent of Xhaka in striker form.

Look lads, like Kane and Cavani he may miss a lot but he has great movement. The goals will come.its a shame he was shit today, but he won’t be soon enough.

This isnt the real luca. Just like Unai, I will give you time to come good.

A4t, please just give up on the Laca hatred, he is the least of our problems ffs…

3 Likes

Let’s be serious guys: Auba is good, but he has yet to score during a big game. This is worrying.

1 Like

He cost us 50m. And he’s added absolutely nothing to our team going on like a 10 hour goal drought last season. Sorry but he’s shit and needs to be criticised.

Need to score 8 goals in the next 2 games or it’s time to bench him. You expect a lot from a so-called “WC striker”.

Didnt see you critisicing walcott and ox for being worse you fucking donkey.

2 Likes

Because they weren’t worse they actually added a bit of dynamism to the side. Laca doing fuck all meanwhile Theo scores and assists in an Everton win. To get rid of Giroud and Theo and replace them with an absolute usless cunt for 50m was a great bit of fucking business! 🖒🖒

you are a donkey schlong of epic proportions aintcha

1 Like

It might not be a popular opinion but i think Lacazette is a better player than him, he is an ok finisher on his day, but i think he offers nothing in terms of link up play, technique and creativity -wise he’s below average.

2 Likes

Pretty harsh. Strikers will be up and down. Today he was off but he will bag 25+ goals this season no probs.

@Luca_from_Italy

Hope so or i am gonna beat him up.

2 Likes

Another behind closed doors friendly confirmed.

3 Likes