Pictures of OA members

Facebook threw this up this morning from 4 years ago. If you squint you can see me making myself available for the ball twice (the two guys in green boots)

Yesterday I was checking the release date for the new mobile game and it reminded me of this, so I bought a copy for a quid as I didn’t want to shell out for it at the time and the tight cunts didn’t give us a free copy.

Haven’t thought about it in years so was weird to have it at the top of my timeline this morning.

That really you on the cover?? How did that come about? So random.

That would honestly be the most random, pointless lie ever :rofl:

Few years ago I worked for an ad agency for a while, they had Sports Interactive as a client. I went along to the shoot and one of the people meant to be on the cover didn’t turn up so they needed someone to fill In, as the junior bitch that ended up being me. Can’t say I was complaining exactly.

They also had Arsenal as clients which is how I ended up meeting Bobby Pires and being in the season ticket campaign/adverts.

It’s all quite surreal looking back lol

Thats actually cool af. There are literally thousands of people with your pic on their shelves somewhere haha.

Ah fuck it, I’m gonna do it again

^^^ that’s cool and all but do you have one with Theo? He’s much more prolific than Pires.

Ah look, it’s Jake with a fan.

Surely you cant keep them likes @JakeyBoy for a double post.

Double? That’s very generous of you mate, if we include the old forum it’s got to be at least the sixth time I’ve posted that photo.

I don’t think I’ve seen it before, you even look like him a bit, you could be his younger cousin or something!

Oh fucking calm down already, he gets enough love for that pic as it is

there there handsome :cristo:

He doesn’t dress nearly as classy as you do luv <3

Ohhh stop it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Oh I see, just because for once we aren’t talking about what a handsome bastard you are you gotta be a hater

Back off bitch :nail_care:

I thought jakey looks more like RVP here.

Yeah, he’s moving to Redcafe at the end of the season.

Nah thats @Luca_from_Italy

Keep up that kind of chat and you’ll be released on a free transfer

Just you watch, Now Phoebica is gonna act up for the reason of the season, its all starting to go pearshaped!

The real question we have to answer is does the hunger index increase or decrease when you have a short contract or a long contract?