Pictures of OA members

Congratulations, everybody looks amazing I hope your big day was special man

Congratulations @SRCJJ

May you both have a long, happy and prosperous life together.

Excellent photo btw.

Congrats!

Congratulations loving the pics :+1:t4:

Congrats dude, you and and Mrs. SRCJJ look absolutely amazing.

Could you share any more pics of the ceremony in the initial photo? :slight_smile: Is it Moroccan by any chance?

Ah mate these are gorgeous photos. Seriously, nice one. Hope im as blessed as you one day. :+1:t2:

You and the Mrs look absolutely cracking mate. Very happy for you :blush:

Thank you boys. Lot of work went into it and the week leading into was probably the busiest and most stressful week of my life lol. I still found time for OA and Arsenal though. Priorities :pray:t3:

Congratulations mate! I also got married just over 4 weeks ago myself so know exactly how stressful and draining the whole experience is! You and the missus make a lovely couple, best of luck for the future my friend.

You’re old enough to get married?!

@SRCJJ Yeah those pictures are sick, your wedding looks like it was amazing. Congratulations!

Last week would have been a perfect week to take off as far as Arsenal was concerned. Congrats btw.

Who me? I’m 28 Cristoff, ain’t no spring chicken!

Yeah I forgot you’re as old as me.

I guess I’ve been on OA for so long now that I forget 8 years have passed since I joined and that we’ve all gotten older along with it haha

My mans got him a sista :per:

Congrats fam bron boy

When I touch down in England, you gonna have to give me the hook up with some of ya wife’s friends kobe

Miles, I don’t know how you do it, but you manage to make hitting on strangers you’ve seen in photos on the internet seem not creepy at all but cool as fucking anything…

Congrats @SRCJJ, brilliant photos mate.

Congrats!

Years of practice Gio :wenger:

Years of practice my Yakubian friend tiger

Not sure if I posted one on the old OA, if not, it’s overdue!

You look like Matt Damon a bit.