Petr Cech

Yeah he might have done better but his positioning was perfect for those two or three headed chances they had. Directly to him, so was it just a bad header or does Cech have good awareness in goal?

Petr may not be as good as he was but hes still better than anyone else in the league right now,saved us this weekend for sure .

1 Like

I think he’s probably the 2nd best keeper in the League behind DDG, Butland from Stoke about on par with him also.

Lloris?!

For me its:

De Gea
Lloris
Cech

All three are top keepers. Petr was great on Saturday

Shit forgot Lloris my bad and yeah he is probably second.

1 Like

Butland would be 4th for me though. He’s very good. Would love us to sign him in a few years!

1 Like

Petr still got it, albeit he has some very shaky moments. He has been very good this season overall though.

Trainspotting type Obssesion with lists stats and other stuff on this forum Calum !

1 Like

Nearly lost us the game today when he was in absolutely no mans land for that free kick that ended up hitting the woodwork, also had that near disaster with the slip.

Yet saved that low snap shot from Erikson. I think it was a performance similar to the rest of the team. Fucked up but just did enough to hang on.

1 Like

Think he should of done better with the pen tbh.

1 Like

He’s not great on pens is he

Sadly he was in the 2012 CL for Chelsea, but for us its a resounding No.

He’s literally awful, I thought having a worldie like him in goal we might start making the odd pen save but the minute the player steps up to the spot I just resign to the fact we’ve already conceded.

Bantr Cech

1 Like

Son went Theo on that opportunity.

2 Likes

Just watching the PL review show, wow what a save he made with his knees. Fantastic reaction by Cech.

3 Likes

We really should be looking for his replacement already.

He was a great acquisition but without defensive discipline we need someone with better distribution and better 1 on 1 and penalty ability.

He’s a fine goalkeeper for Arsenal, sure he isn’t what he was 4-5 years ago but still very good and more confident in him than Ospina.

I just find it annoying how often he has to bail out an odd man rush with this defense.

Fantastic bottling by Son you mean, like Trion said, it genuinely made me angry during the game because it reminded me of what Theo done last season. Terrible attitude by a forward player in a derby.

@Oliver what is wrong with his distribution? Compared to Scz’s it’s practically otherworldly.