Per Mertesacker

YES PER!!! LEGEND Unbelievable performance

12 Likes

Canā€™t see how he isnā€™t an Arsenal legend. Been an absolute rock for most of the time weā€™ve had him here and yet again he showed up in a big game with a terrific defensive performance. Nearly 400 days since his last start.

17 Likes

A true captain! What a performance!

6 Likes

This guy has been given far too much stick, when heā€™s been such an asset to this club over the years. His one big game, his one moment to shine and he dellviered a truly captainā€™s performance. Bloody magificant Per.

15 Likes

Nailed it.

Great from Per.

13 Likes

Amazing composed performance had Costa in his back pocket and was absolutely fucking everywhere.

Being out so long and stepping up in a final the way he did, I salute BFG!

MOTM for me.

9 Likes

NO ONE CAN EVER CHAT SHIT ABOUT HIM AGAIN

CLASS

15 Likes

BFG, utter legend.

15 Likes

When I saw him in the lineup I got worried, but I hadnā€™t seen him play so long that i forgot about what he lacks in pace he makes up for with perfect positioning and reading of the game. Besides that heā€™s long as fuck itā€™s hard to dribble past him. I was a fool to doubt him.

2 Likes

Hasnā€™t started a game for 13 months. Has never played in a formation of 3 centre backs. Puts on his shoes and the armband for the final game of the season. Flawless.

6 Likes

@Castiel team Per from day one, feels good.

Mertenbauer right now:

2 Likes

I love him. If you donā€™t, fuck you.

13 Likes

Legend.

He wore that armband like a true club legend.

5 Likes

FUCKING LEGEND

14 Likes

BIG FUCKING GERMAN

WEā€™VE GOT A BIG FUCKING GERMAN

15 Likes

In a way i hope he doesnt leave us for a little while let. Lets face it he is great for the club even if he hasnt played much he has never moaned or thrown things outta the pram always professional and has a huge amount of respect. His game doesnt need pace so i reckon we should get some years out of him. Maybe he should be given a position in coaching maybe after his playing days he actually knows positioning and knows what the fuck he is doing.

Captain.

12 Likes

Absolutely legend, not playing for over a year and then comes in and solidifies our weakened defence like a true Kapitan!

BFG! Love this guy!

9 Likes

What was itā€¦392 days since his last game? He had no right to play that good. He has a fucking strong mentality. Leader all day. Love you Per

9 Likes

He is a ze german :ramsey:

2 Likes