Paris Saint-Germain Vs Arsenal (CL)

is this the first time or the last?

He’s under Lucas :wink:

Arsene really is the ultimate troll master :wenger:

2 Likes

Every one losing their shit except Mysty who makes a joke out of it lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cue Ospina with a MOM and Oxlade to score for us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, it’s nothing new is it? All you can do is laugh really that he still gets up to these tactics.

3 Likes

Probably Cech and Xhaka and Perez all had tight muscles and couldn’t start but fit enough to be a substitute.

I disagree about the rage of switching keepers. Cech has had some interesting moments and you’ve got Ospina who’s impressive especially when he gets to play for Colombia. We need to keep him happy because he’s a fantastic keeper who should be taking over for Cech.

Fucking lunacy to start Ospina. This lesson was supposedly learned last year - not I add, that Ospina is shit but that this is the Champions League and nothing but the strongest available eleven is good enough.

3 Likes

In his stretch with the first eleven, after Szczesny fucked up, he didn’t gave the impression he’s number 1 material. Not a bad goalkeeper, but not good enough to not be looking out for another keeper after Cech is gone imo.

Start Ospina in all four other group stage matches for all I fucking care. When you play a top side you play your top fucking players.

Indeed, PSG far outstrip us in terms of quality, there’s no luxury of resting players for a fixture like this.

Emery with a defensive line-up (like expected) playing Rabiot for a proper winger. I reckon this game is going to be like Sunday’s. Arsenal with the possession and they’ll try to break us down on the counter.

I think he must be resting Cech for the big game against Hull.

1 Like

Screw all that keep happy bollocks.

There is no argument for playing him in one of the most important games of the early season except if Cech is not fit to play period.

1 Like

LOL, Cech on the bench, Granit on the bench lol, Ox starting again lol & Finally Alexis at CF. Wenger gonna Wenger.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/VieiraPaddy/status/775777834761654276

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ehhh poor half

Im shocked because we have such a tactically astute manager with a brilliant European pedigree.

I thought before the game this would be 1-1 and I’m sticking with it.