Pablo Fornàls

Pablo Fornals Malla (born 22 February 1996) is a Spanish footballer who plays for Málaga CF mainly as an attacking midfielder.

Born in Castellón de la Plana, Valencian Community, Fornals joined Málaga CF’s youth setup in 2012 at the age of 16, from CD Castellón. He made his senior debuts with the reserves in the 2014–15 campaign, in Tercera División.

Fornals made his first team – and La Liga – debut on 26 September 2015, starting in a 0–0 away draw against Real Madrid. Two months and two days later, he scored his first top-flight goal in a 2–2 draw with fellow Andalusians Granada CF at La Rosaleda Stadium, finding the net four minutes after replacing Duda.

On 4 December 2016, Fornals scored a brace in a 2–2 deaw at Valencia CF.

This season is the young leader of the team. 6 goals and 3 assist.

According to Plaza Deportiva, Valencia have contacted Fornals and Malaga about a possible deal, but he prefers to join Arsenal which have shown enough interest in Malaga’s Pablo Fornals to prevent him from agreeing to join Valencia.

Fornals has a €20m buyout clause in his contract, but it’s thought there might be another release clause at just €12m for the foreign teams.

Santi’s cheap replacement?

1 Like

More than adequate for a mid table PL team with little ambition :wink:

1 Like

But Mahrez was cheap so was Eriksen and suarez when bought by liverpool etc cant say price has anything to do with value, look at pogba for his price he should be the best in the epl by some margin but he is gash but Zlatan for free was one of the epls best performers.

good goal by him here:

He’s a very good young player. I believe he’ll be a top talent one day. But one that we should pick up before he goes to another team and becomes unobtainable.

1 Like

I know Mahrez and Eriksson were cheap, and that Pogba was overpriced but when was the last time Wenger bought a player like them and made them world class.

If we are serious about replacing Cazorla, who is one of our most important and influential players, then we need proven quality at the highest level.

We have very few top quality players, and if we are not going to keep Cazorla, and possibly Sanchez and Ozil as well, we can’t start taking punts on players like this, unless we buy proven quality.

If we bought Isco for example, as well as Fornals, I would have no problem, but if we replaced one of our most influential players with just Fornals, then we are going down even further.

It’s this penny pinching attitude Wenger has towards transfers that has got him into this mess.

1 Like

Have we submitted a fornal bid?

I doubt it.
Unless Wenger has told him if he is staying or not.
If it’s true he wants a move here, I’m guessing Wenger being our manager would play a big part in his decision.

But who says RM wanna sell Isco, there are very few World Class players that are available in Santis Position or can play like Santi can, the most likely one might be James Rodriguez BUT you might be looking at 50-60m then what the fuck do we have left for other areas…we spend the money on that position people will moan we needed a WC striker, we spend on WC striker and neglect the defense midfield its like WTF, i know we have money but we cant just shovel it into players because we only have cash reserves and thats it because the owner will not be putting money in and i dont want that either.

Possibly, but for-nals, we’ll just have to wait and see what the summer brings. thanks.

We should just get this one wrapped up early, once and fornal :panda_face:

Can’t find any good video about him, apart from the one regarding Valencia-Malaga. Do you have one?

Yes we shouldn’t approach this to casually, we should just make a fornal offer.

He looks excellent in this every touch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGhvfml4p0

Constantly moving, very good under pressure with his close control and strength, tries a leg breaker and scores a goal. Want.

This would be a Fornálmenal signing. Hope it happens as he looks a baller.

2 Likes

The Sun (lol) are saying we’re gonna sell Elneny to Leicester for 15M and use the funds to bid for this guy’s release clause.

We’d get no more than 5 million quid for selling Elneny :joy:.

1 Like

Fify

1 Like

Do you dare besmirch Elpenny’s good name like that.

Don’t get the hate for Elneny.

3 Likes