Other Teams' Kits

WOW, might have to buy that.

Addidas has to be our next sponsor

Can’t see us changing from Puma TBH, Adidas do pay well, but they are saturated they have Manu, Chavski etc not sure they will really wanna make a huge effort for Arsenal and since Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs out there for Puma i can see them going the extra mile to keep us.

[quote=“Maverick79, post:84, topic:1423”]
Can’t see us changing from Puma TBH, Adidas do pay well, but they are saturated they have Manu, Chavski etc not sure they will really wanna make a huge effort for Arsenal and since Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs out there for Puma i can see them going the extra mile to keep us.[/quote]
They currently have no presence in London with a big club.

yeah sorry i forgot they have moved to nike, but Adidas was with them before…not sure if we would get them i mean all things are possible but i cant see us moving on from Puma just yet as i can see Puma moving heaven and earth to keep us.

Imagine that was our away kit instead. Ermahgerd.

1 Like

daaaamn!! not bad.

4 Likes

Look at this utter fucking horror show.

Embarrassing. Home shirt is meant to be a reference to how the shirt used to be but, it just looks fucking stupid. What is that manufacturer as well. Appalling.

1 Like

I know what to get you for your birthday or christmas

1 Like

Sheff united shirt going by this level of bollocks

1 Like

This is the kit Chapecoense will wear next week for their game v Barcelona. There are 71 stars on it, 1 for each of the victims of the plane crash :disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

I know I’ll sound hipster as hell but, it’s actually a really nice design, wouldn’t mind owning it.

1 Like

Umbro make really nice looking kits imo.

If that Hamburg kit were in Arsenal yellow…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

well not exactly kits, but badges and nice quiz:

Got 12 out of 20, a bit shit I know

1 Like

[quote=“LFS-forward, post:97, topic:1423, full:true”]
well not exactly kits, but badges and nice quiz:

buzzfeed.com

How Well Do You Actually Know The 2017/18 Premier League Badges?

New season, new teams. Can you spot the real badges from the fakes?

Got 12 out of 20, a bit shit I know
[/quote]Fun quiz that. Got 18/20.

6/20 :smile: I even got then united one wrong.

1 Like

That quiz is hard as fuck lol.

1 Like

14/20. On some of them it took me a while to even see what the difference was!

1 Like