Other Clubs' Transfers

8 Likes

I will deffo switch allegiance asap, and he will actually finish Ozil chances and be the kind of winger with movement we need.

But I might as well be talking about Eusebio joining us.

2 Likes

As if weā€™d pay 120m for a 33 year old :joy:

1 Like

Ronaldo loves Ozil :slight_smile:

#WelcomeGOAT

And 500k per week

Ozil video welcoming Ronaldo coming soon.

#YoCristiano, cringe as fuck

1 Like

As well as no resale value.

Although he might sell a few shirts.

1 Like

Damn, Tom Hardy is good looking. I donā€™t know if I want to be him or be with him

1 Like

:point_right:

I think Real are stuck between renewing his contract and going along with his demands (apparently he wants parity with Messiā€™s wages) and selling him now whilst they can still command a high price.

I think United would be mistaken in going for him though. They already went down the route of buying Sanchez, a 29 year old who is being paid way too much for what he contributes, and I donā€™t think United would be wise to pay Ronaldo insane wages when it will be a different Ronaldo to the one that left in 2009. Besides, I think Ronaldo will go to the USA soon, and if he does move to anywhere in Europe it will be to PSG with Neymar going the other way.

A Few???

1 Like

Moving to the MLS is real good way mask your decline as a top level footballer. Itā€™s good for the growth of the league I guess

Iā€™ve read he has quite a few business interests in the US which he has started recently so itā€™d make sense for him to take the chance to promote them as a player out there, much like what Beckham did when he went over there

1 Like

If they are serious about getting players of the stature of Kane, and possibly Neymar, then they will have to sell.
So they could get around 100m for Ronaldo and maybe the same for Bale as well, that would give them more than enough for two massive signings.

But Iā€™m not sure any club is going to pay 100m, and 500k a week in wages to a player at his age.
Even Man City or PSG would have to think about it.

Perhaps we could put in a cheeky 40m and Ā£1 bid for him.

Monreal replacement?

1 Like

I like my wonderkidsā€¦ doooo eeeet!

1 Like

A move to USA/LA would be insane for his brand. Even if heā€™s already pretty good on that front anyway. Iā€™d understand it if he moved a few years earlier than needed.

1 Like

The Americans already love him, calling him the GOAT and all that, but I think he is far from find ished at the top level here.

He would be far too good for the MLS rn, he is still the best/2nd best player in the world ffs.

Anyways, Fellaini news:

L for Castles

I was talking about Rooneyā€™s transfer to DC United :joy:

I should have specified

2 Likes

Iā€™d have no issuse at all with 120m for Ronaldo. He is still more of athlete than most players in their mid 20s. Still phenomenal. #welcomeCR7GOAT

2 Likes