Other Clubs' Transfers

If only we had any transfer targets.
It’s a myth that Wenger and the board have changed their attitude towards transfers.
There’s no world class players coming in and there never was.
Lacazette is the big signing of this window so I wouldn’t worry about any other club going after players we have been linked with.
Being linked with, and buying world class players, are two totally different things.

We are linked with players and “try,” while more ambitious clubs just buy.

1 Like

Fucking what is going on I just, this shit is so exasperating.

2 more seasons of nothingness

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. I cannot believe we are not seriously linked to any players with a little over a week left.

Mind-boggling.

3 Likes

sooner wenger leaves the better, hope to living hell the weak pathetic board doesnt keep him after these 2 years.

1 Like

can’t wait for the 2 random panic buys in a weeks time, who will never play and leave pissed off next summer.

Bravo Monsieur Wenger

1 Like

My only strawclutch is we didn’t even get a sniff of an Ozil rumour at this point in the window. I’m not happy right now but willing to wait a week to judge our window’s success.

Gonna have to wait until January for that.

After losing 3-1 to Liverpool :ozil2:

After Barça pulled out of signing Seri last night he’s now targeting the Premier League. High percentage of him joining us, Liverpool are also interested.

https://twitter.com/gerardromero/status/900277822815600642

2 Likes

But what about his in-grown toenail?! He wouldn’t sacrifice that for playing in the UK would he?!

2 Likes

PSG 100% my fifa team next season.

4 Likes

Seri and Draxler can save this window!!!

4 Likes

Fucking PSG

So we’re reducing our spending and not re-signing Alexis/Ozil in order to mitigate losing funds from dropping out of the CL.

Yeah, Arsenal are gonna be so shit even on FIFA :hipster:

Exactly.
While all the other top clubs, and some mid table ones, show ambition and try and buy quality to get into the CL, we resign ourselves to settling down in the Europa League and make no attempt to get into the top four, let alone win the PL.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call Lacazette and Kolasinac no ambition.

Nothing to suggest we are finished buying either.

1 Like

I would say missing the top 4 and finishing 18 points behind the Champions and then only having a net spend of 20 million is limited ambition.

2 Likes

They were the bare minimum.
In fact I would have said those two, a replacement for Cazorla and getting Sanchez, Ozil and Chamberlain to sign new contracts would have been the bare minimum, but clearly Wenger’s ambitions don’t quite stretch that far.

I don’t think our buying has finished either but I’m fairly sure it won’t be nearly enough to persuade the supporters or Sanchez, Ozil and Chamberlain, that we really mean business.

1 Like