Östersunds FK vs Arsenäl (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

We’re in the middle of our season tho and they aren’t so that’s a bit of a leveler :speak_no_evil:

I have a feeling we’re going to lose this. I hope I’m wrong. But I have no faith left in this club.

Even if we do, let the Daily Fail do their thing and then we’ll win by at least 4 in the home game

2 Likes

Is it going to be snowing and orange balls? Been ages since we’ve had one of them.

Flat pack bullies then.

9 Likes

Think Ramsey is definitely out.

Two legs though. As long as it’s only 1-0 or 2-1 there are not gonna be problems.

That’s what I said earlier in this thread and you barraged me for it :rofl:

I missed the return leg part :wink:

This game has a Sutton type of feel to it, underdog team with a small stadium, which means we’ll win 2-0

1 Like

I’ve been banging my head trying to learn them already @oompa Hopeless :laughing:

2 Likes

Alright I’ve had it with their arrogance. Get your horned hat and meet me by the shore, we’re grabbing a slice of England again :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Not without me you’re not @oompa @Ocke

Time to revive the Danelaw

6 Likes

I’m with you brothers!

3 Likes

Naturally! Anyone know what York is like these days? Also bring some Carlsberg. Cough I mean, mead :beers:.

3 Likes

I hear it is wonderful this time of year, with verdant fields and buxom women both ripe for the plowing!!! :campbell:

2 Likes

I condemn their chocolate, large dogs ,
Stupid clocks, funny hats , leather shorts, cheese , cow bells
and pacifist cowardice culture.
Tatical mastershow of excellence.
Brothers today we strike back.

6 Likes

5 Likes

So the man who can stay on his feet to the rescue? :welbeck:

BTFO Scandi cucks. :bellerin::uk:

5 Likes