Olivier Giroud

@Luca_from_Italy :eyes:

WTF!? :cech:

Best offer I’ve had in ages, deal! :sunglasses:

This used to be the classiest of the Arsenal forums.

9 Likes

It still is… but better…

:giroud2: stays

1 Like

Bah, there really is no getting rid of Giroud, is there? :frowning:

1 Like

Do you hate it more than a salmorejo with too much garlic?

Saw you saying people had an agenda against Walcott the other day and thought that I guess most football fans have their own agendas about one player or another.

9 Likes

Sell Welbeck, not Giroud.

4-3-1-2
———-Xhaka—————
Ramsey————Wilshere
————Ozil—————-
——Auba——Laca———

And just hope and pray.

2 Likes

Giroud’s such an important squad option to have, from a purely selfish reason I hope he stays but it does seem even he’s looking to move on in now in a World Cup year. We’ll be worse off without him for sure.

4 Likes

I was happy to see Walcott sold too. Having a 31 yr old ST on our books who could fetch a decent profit in the transfer market, and who offers little to no tangible benefit to the team, is just frustrating.

1 Like

Would love to see this formation, but can Wenger change again?

It’s fine to think that, but your agenda stretches back to like 2012, back to times when you wanted Sanogo and Welbeck starting instead and were proven resoundingly wrong in both cases cos they’re both total shit.

So yeah, it’s an agenda.

Plus it’s clearly bullshit to say he offers no benefit to the team. Having a player consistently come off the bench to score goals is evidently of tangible benefit.

If we can move him on it makes sense given age and wage, but you have to take it too far. Which is exactly what you were digging people out for re Walcott.

10 Likes

If I can join in, I’ll happily film it. :smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Lacazette, Aubameyang, Giroud would be unreal depth. Welbeck should be leaving instead. Giroud is still unreal with his head. We’d have 3 strikers better than Chelsea’s number 1 striker

3 Likes

But you love Andy Carroll?

If Carroll could stay fit for an entire season, I’d happily have him here.

1 Like

I’d like him in my bed but not my club

1 Like