Olivier Giroud

With wenger tbh i dont think we have played to any of our players strengths. Ozil best no 10 in the world, put on wing, lacazette wing, constant players square pegs put into round holes outdated tactics fuck all coaching. Laca playing striker chuck crosses into him gets no decent service and is subbed then giroud comes on then they play to his feet…it was so stupidly annoying it just boggled the mind it was like it was being purposefully done.

2 Likes

I find it funny that old shitty Giroud went to Chelsea and benched shiney amazing Real and Juventus £60m star boy Morata. :giroud2::arteta:

He wasn’t a star at either club. He was second/third choice striker at both clubs.

nuff said

This is a myth.

No, but seriously, rating Giroud’s hold up play is like rating Xhaka’s dribbling and press resistance.

Not a striker I’d ever start but an excellent game changing sub to have.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/azpifc/status/1001408094478524416

:arteta:

12 Likes

It would be fair to say he wanted that goal.

Isn’t that Dan from Arsenal’s commentating team? What’s he doing there

Gotta give it to this donkey, he’s donkeyed himself into perhaps the best donkey career in modern football history, far eclipsing the likes of Emile Heskey, Jan Koller, or Peter Crouch, and the World Cup final could be his crowning donkey turd.

10 Likes

It helped that Benzema fucked himself over.

1 Like

For once I agree with you

Please no one steal my Benzema being this donkeys gift horse pun before I can get to my laptop and throw in the obligatory faces

3 Likes

Godroud. Still mad we let him go for Laca… :xhaka:

You mean Auba, right?

Hell no, Auba is world class. Giroud should be our backup CF and Laca should be playing with Jack at West Ham.

Gotcha. Still, you do what you gotta do to get a talent like Auba. Going to give Laca another season not injured or playing in such a disjointed team.

1 Like

Olivier Giroud looks like being the first casualty of new Chelsea chief Maurizio Sarri’s reign.

Sarri is keen to stamp his mark on the Stamford Bridge squad following the departure of Antonio Conte, and his raid on Juventus for Gonzalo Higuain spells bad news for Giroud.

Sarri is offering Alvaro Morata as bait in the deal for £240,000-a-week striker Higuain, and the Italians are interested in selling following their spectacular capture of Ronaldo.

They are looking to recoup a big chunk of the £80m they paid for the Spaniard two years ago.

Argentina international Higuain’s arrival at Stamford Bridge would spell trouble for Giroud, who could win the World Cup with France on Sunday but soon find himself looking for a new club.

#bringolliehome

4 Likes