Olivier Giroud

Fucking french baguette and russian mafia FFS!

A multi-million dollar merry go round between three clubs and at the heart of it all, one woman who decides where the cards fall :smile: This ‘sport’ is hilarious

5 Likes

Red pill

3 Likes

Out of the squad if he doesn’t accept to leave. Enough with players who thinks to be bigger than the club.

He is bigger than the club :sunglasses:

Auba>>>>Giroud

Fucking french baguette :xhaka:

Longest 48 hrs of his life. Lol.

Give me a fucking break.

4 Likes

It is a bit ridiculous that so many clubs and so many players and millions of £££ are being held to ransom because one mega-bucks WAG can’t deal with the idea of moving to Dortmund for 4 months or having her husband be away for 4 months. Oh woe is me.

Fucking hell :joy:

5 Likes

Girouds probably cheated on her a dozen times anyway

2 Likes

No wonder he cheated on her

It takes an hour and 15 minutes to get to Dortmund from London. Sometimes it take me longer than that to get from Hertfordshire to London!

Lol why is everyone so certain this is all his wife’s doing? I don’t remember hearing a load of shit about Cech’s wife running his life when he wanted to stay in London lol

That’s it?
I travel that distance to work every day.
Fucking bitch

Why do you insist on being rational?

Wasn’t it fairly widely reported he turned down Everton because his wife didn’t want to leave London?

Was that true though? Would he have bothered going all the way up to Liverpool to finalise a deal if his wife had put her foot down?

No idea, I guess it might just be fabrications like this whole wife deal now.

I can’t see why he’d personally be against 4 months in Dortmund to help sort himself out for the World Cup.

Mustafi’s links to Inter were because, apparently, that his wife didn’t like London/England. Wasn’t Mertens in a similar situation too?

Arsenal needs a clear out and rebuild. Getting rid of Giroud (and Walcott) gives us the room too build on a future and with Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan we have players to carry us through a transitional period and remain competitive for Champions League places. And if Wenger doesn’t take this opportunity to sign some youngsters with the created places in the squad his successor doesn’t have to deal with clearing out these players.

5 Likes

What worries me is Chelsea can fuck us over.

If they don’t sign Giroud and refuse to loan Batsuhayi to Dortmund, we don’t get Auba :frowning:

Ffs I hope this all gets sorted

1 Like