Olivier Giroud

I for one will be very upset if he decides to move to France, but wouldn’t begrudge him the regular first team role he’ll get.

Please stay Olivier! People who don’t rate you are morons.

5 Likes

Europa League is exactly his level.

1 Like

Assisting like Ozil. We could try him as number 10 next season :giroud:

Don’t go Olly, the Lyonnais won’t love you like I do!

2 Likes

Agent Phoebe is on the case.

Where is your little black dress? You can be our femme fatale. Or should I say femme football.

2 Likes

Who is gonna assist Ramsey in another F.A. Cup final, then? :frowning:

Play more?

Coming off the bench is perfect for us. Like it or lump it, thats his role here as far as I see it.

4 Likes

Yeah after we offload Sanchez, Wenger will be able to promise Giroud the more playing time he’s after #goyougoodthings

Don’t know what you are worried about. Wenger stays giroud and the rest of the mediocre crew stay with him.
Wenger will not make the big changes the club needs.

2 Likes

Marseille after Giroud is believable, Lyon no chance. L’Equipe are full of shit most of the time anyway.

Now that Wenger stays, I think Olive will, as well.

You shouldn’t have said that.

It was shite. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That was one of the gayest things cristo has ever said but i gave him a like cause i still love me some cristo :grin:

1 Like

No worse than some of the other shit puns that get thrown around here :stuck_out_tongue:

my moo one last week was up there with the best, it was really moo ving how many likes I got you could say I was milking it up

4 Likes

[quote=“LukeTheGooner, post:918, topic:92, full:true”]
my moo one last week was up there with the best, it was really moo ving how many likes I got you could say I was milking it up
[/quote]https://i1.wp.com/www.jen-goes-zen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Phoebe_stop_the_madness.gif

1 Like

Like Mr Cristo up there, your moo comment was also in reply to something I said. I clearly bring out the punny side in people…

OK I’m going now, I’ll leave the jokes to the experts :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE gaying it up all over OA. Proud of you brah!

:gunnersaurus:

1 Like

just moo ve along

1 Like