Olivier Giroud

If we could get 25+ mill for him I’d happily sell as long as we then go and spend 60mill on a striker.

Almost 31 it’s around about the right time to be selling Giroud and £20m is a fair price. Whether I’d sell or not depends on Alexis though, as much as I hope not to see Giroud play significant minutes next season, both of them leaving in the same summer could be troublesome.

2 Likes

If Olly were to go in the Summer, I’d like to see him reach 100 goals before he goes…

2 Likes

Hopefully he doesn’t play enough for that to happen :wink: @Leper

1 Like

:joy::joy:

10 Likes

Perez and maybe Alexis and maybe Ozil are off. Can we replace them and Giroud? If we don’t get 1 top forward in early we’re in big trouble.

1 Like

There’s just no way Wenger sells Giroud unless he really agitates to leave. Which he probably won’t.

Au revoir french Heskey

2 Likes

:joy:

9 Likes

I guess Giroud isn’t completely useless lol.

1 Like

Giroud low key has a real killer mentality. Still remember him grappling Cavani’s nape :joy::joy::joy:

So killer he spends most of his time on the floor crying for fouls

3 Likes
1 Like

Only needs 4 more goals to reach 100. He’s going to be so damn close. As long as it’s headed chances, there’s always a chance for Olly :giroud:

5 Likes

Two wing backs are better for him, as they can focus more on attack and put some dangerous crosses in.

1 Like

That’s so impressive I need to take a moment to compose myself

8 Likes

When he hits 100 he can leave.

1 Like

Unbelievable stat!!! @Calum

2 Likes

I’d actually be gutted for him if he got to 99 and then we sold him.

I mean I’d get over fairly quickly but for those few seconds I’d feel bad.

4 Likes

:giroud2: