Old Invincibles vs New Invincibles (FA Cup)

Still no change from Wonga FFS

Pass pass pass losing the fooking ball, what a crock of shit this game is.

2 Likes

Very clearly Wenger reads OA. He must have read your comment and brought Welbeck on immediately.

1 Like

Bit too late methinks.

1 Like

The Big Man saves the day again :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah tbh. Against Bournemouth i was adament the scoreline wasnt a reflection of anything other than a series of unfortunate events.

But today, christ almighty. I dont have enough battery on my phone to elaborate upon what i feel.

This game shows exactly how we do not have the correct mentality.

Edit: to further what you said, and summarise my thoughts. Arrogance. Nothing more.

1 Like

Feel for Preston as they deserved a replay out of this game but effectively made to pay for not being further ahead at half time.

2 Likes

That mental strength tho.

1 Like

Positive: the win, another Giroud’s goal.
Negative: the rest, especially our midfield duo Xhaka and Ramsey.

Unlucky Preston you should have put this game away in the first half.

2 Likes

That assist from Lucas though… :sunglasses:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/817814196884795392/pu/vid/1440x720/uUj0pXA5QCWvst5Y.mp4

2 Likes

Well the only positive from this game, apart from progressing is I maintain my current Match Day thread run. Fuck knows how though. We were bloody awful again. Preston’s missed chances cost them so dearly.

When did watching Arsenal become so boring and a chore?

Great week for Giroud, three goals in 6 days. His season is back on track. Glad to see Welbeck returning to the side.

Boy do we need to improve a lot more though. Recent performances simply not acceptable.

3 Likes

Dad always said the cup was about 91 hard luck stories and 1 lucky 1.
Not going to over analysie this game. The cup is different set of circumstances and result only business.
Happy gunner tonight.

1 Like

Decent 2nd half performance, just get the win and carry on. Great assist by Lucas and a good finish by Ramsey.

1 Like

Shockingly bad! not much else to say :cech:

After watching that im glad i let someone else have my brief as they now have to leg it to station or miss the last direct train home…
Plus side … We won
Minus side… To mush to even contemplate.

Its grimm(new series has started) up north…

Preston DOMINATED that first half. If that was a better team we would have gone into HT 4-0 down.

We went through which is all that matters. Onto Round 4!

Millwall next round

Giroud and Ramsey said, the team were surprised how committed Preston started :arteta: Man this team is naive.

3 Likes

What were they expecting?! For Preston to roll out the red carpet and hand the tie to them on a silver platter?! Of course they’re going to come out and try and beat us. That’s how it bloody works!

Our players are morons sometimes!

1 Like