Transfer Wishlist

Good call. He has been great for Inter this season.

2 Likes

He has mate, his argubaly been the best Cb in Serie A this season and his only 22.

His abit of a pipe dream tho because heā€™ll probably cost like 60-70mil and weā€™d be competing with the likes of Madrid an Barca for Skriniarā€™s signature but fuck it thatā€™s what this threads for lol.

I 1. Young winger/wide forward to start on the left (Bailey/Malcom)
2. Starting CB to partner Mustafi
3. CM that can comfortably start at both #6 and #8 in case of Ramsey/Wilshere injury (probable)
4. Cech replacement

GK; Bellerin, Mustafi, CB, Monreal; DM, Ramsey, Ozil; Bailey/Malcom, Auba, Mkhi

Xhaka, Wilshere, Lacazette, Welbeck, Iwobi, Nelson, AMN, Koscielny, Mavropanos, Kolasinac 2nd XI (quite young).

Clear out Cech, Elneny, Chambers

4 Likes

He looks good and at 22 forking out big money for a young player sometimes makes sense. Long term investment. I still think we need two new centre backs, one to replace Mustafi and one to provide cover for Kosā€¦I still like the look on Manolas and at 26 he is a good age - some experience but with best years ahead of him.

1 Like

wouldnt mind Dries Mertens, but he would not likely be sold by his club at least not for an extortionate amount.

Position-wise agree. That is probably the most realistic business for the summer, but also the minimum business that has to be done. But Iā€™d like those players to be u-23 to build something for the long term.

1 Like

I think if you take Mertens out of Sarri system I donā€™t think he would have ever produced last seasons numbers.

We need a new GK, a top quality CB to partner Kos and Wenger needs to decide who he is going to keep out of Chambers or Holding.
A replacement for Xhaka or Elneny would be good.
I would keep Xhaka because I think he would be a better player under a manager that plays to his strengths but wouldnā€™t be too bothered if he was sold for a decent amount.
In attack we need a winger, and have done foe a while, so maybe Sven can sort that out.

1 Like

I think we may also need a replacement for Kos. His performances have gone downhill and he has a constant Andchilles problem! He canā€™t play every game.

2 Likes

Iā€™d completely phase Kos out of the 11 this summer

6 Likes

Sorry, I meant Mustafi, although I would still have Kos for at least another season if he can stay fit.

The future is Greek. Namely, Manolas and Greek Boy

2 Likes

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/965690139069394944
https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/965693317785767936

3 Likes

Docoure would be an incredible signing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

So many players want Arsene

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing how many footballers clearly donā€™t watch any football :eyes:

11 Likes

Some fans of other teams I speak with still think that we play beautiful football.

1 Like

They definitely only watch highlights. If even.

He is the king of ā€œi almost signed himā€ :wenger: