Transfer Wishlist

Mahrez in and Sanchez out.

Wenger is clearly not going to buy an elite midfielder so I expect him to take a punt on a player like Richarlison or Zaha, or even Loftus-Cheek, who is also at Crystal Pa;lace, or Gross at Brighton.

If he bought Mahrez and one of these, as well as selling Walcott and Sanchez, it means we wouldn’t have much of a net spend and we would save a lot in wages.

Remember, for Wenger to not be seen to be spending more than the top clubs is very important to him and his morals and his values, rather than success and the enjoyment of the supporters that pay his modest wages.

It’s strange that his values and morals don’t stretch to being embarrassed about earning 8m a season for dragging the club down and out of the CL places.

3 Likes

Wilshere, Ozil and Sanchez . The three best signings he can make .

1 Like

Fabinho
Seri
Mahrez
Brandt
new right back
new central defender

1 Like

My wishlist is :

Wenger Out

Wenger Out Wenger Out Wenger Out Wenger Out

Wenger Out Wenger Out Wenger Out Wenger Out

Wenger Out Wenger Out

5 Likes

Mahrez, Goretzka and PEA.

1 Like

A while back I was making up my dream team and I confused Jorginho with Fabinho lol, yes I’d take Fabinho as well our wishlists are exactly the same with Mahrez, Seri, and Fabinho. Our technical ability would immediately increase 10 fold with these guys, would make Arsenal a lot easier on the eyes that’s for sure.

1 Like

Goretzka is confirmed to be joining Bayern Munich is isn’t he ?

1 Like

Yes.

No, he isn’t.

According to Schalkes head coach anyway

Not sure it will happen, since when do the club or wenger get what we need or want?!

1 Like

would badly want to see what laca and fekir could do here i think we need another creative midfielder desperate we have no spark at the moment. Mahrez wouldnt be bad but as a winger really even though he can play midfield.

Good call. He is a superb midfielder.

Kovacic or similar. We need to try to replace Santi somehow.

1 Like

Apparently we are looking at getting Guedes (probably a bollocks rumour considering PSG will probably want to keep him) but if we can manage to sign someone like him i would be over the moon.

1 Like

…your letter of resignation

6 Likes

A commanding CB who can guide the defensive transition and a powerful winger (two if Walcott and Sanchez leave).

Dream: Kostas Manolas / Thomas Lemar, Julian Draxler, Kingsley Coman, Christian Pulisic, Riyad Mahrez.

Realistic: Jonathan Tah, Jonny Evans, Jannik Vestergaard, Salif Sanè, Daniele Rugani / Leon Baily, Wilfried Zaha, Hirving Lozano, Lucas Moura.

2 Likes

Dahoud is not being played at Dortmund.
There’s a bargain.

He is like Xhaka. Thanks but no thanks.

maybe we should get dybala :henry2:

…and now i am awake!