Transfer Wishlist

Lukaku.

1 Like

Dolberg, Lewandowski, Van Dijk and a good but not quite world class but could become it Winger.

POT A: Morata, Tolisso, Mahrez

POT B: Lukaku, Goretzka, Mahrez

POT C: PEA, Isco, Mahrez

POT D: Lacazette, Keita, Mahrez

PICK A FUCKING POT WENGER ANY POT

3 Likes

Pot C clearly the group of death.

3 Likes

I AGREE WITH THIS

1 Like

In my opinion Arsenal need to buy a GK, a midfielder and two attacking players if one between Giroud or Welbeck will leave.

Dream: Kepa, Goretzka, Forsberg, Morata.

Good: Pickford, Tolisso, Mahrez, Lacazette.

Minimum: keep Szczesny, FornĆ ls, Balde Keita, Sandro Ramirez.

1 Like

would love to see us sign someone like Belottiā€¦would love a big name striker to come here we desperately need one!

Whatā€™s a Kepa? any good?

1 Like

We was linked with Kepa a few seasons back before he was in the first team.

Nice list, half of those guys sadly wonā€™t join Arsenal the way we are now.

Mahrez is gettable, if Leicester donā€™t over price him, plus is he a one season wonder. Iā€™m 50/50 on him. Lukaku wants to join a team with CL football, unless we pay him crazy wages we wonā€™t get him, think heā€™s off to Chelsea. Isco, doubt Real let him go. PEA, unless heā€™s a fan of Arsenal, heā€™s joining one of the big boys. Lacaztte could see him holding out for a team in the CL, but like Mahrez is gettable. Same with Moratta.

I think Mahrez and Lacazette would be our level of signing right now. Be very surprised if our manager and board will buy anyone bigger.

In

CF - Morata
CM - Naby Keita
AM - Lemar, Fornals
LWB - Kolasinac

Out

Walcott, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Debuchy, Lucas, Wilshere, Gabriel, Coquelin, Cazorla

First team (3-4-3)

GK - Cech (Ospina)
CBs - Kos, Mustafi, Holding (Monreal, Chambers, Mertesacker)
CMs - Xhaka, Keita (Ramsey, Elneny, Maitland-Niles)
WBs - Ox, Bellerin (Kolasinac)
AMs - Ozil, Sanchez (Lemar, Fornals, Iwobi)
CF - Morata (Giroud, Welbeck)

1 Like

Iā€™d go for this.
I think we could get him, and he is a very good player, already used to the PL.
I think Aubameyang is better but he has had injury problems in recent seasons and we donā€™t need another crock.

The only problem with Lukaku is his 100m price tag, which is way above what Wenger will pay.
But we need this sort of quality, and I donā€™t see Lacazette being much better than Giroud or Welbeck, even if he is younger.

We also need midfield player, especially if Sanchez and Cazorla leave, so Isco or Mahrez would be good options.

We also need a GK, and although Pickford is expensive, he is still young and has loads of potential.

Pickford,Butland or Ac Milan Gk
Barkley, mahrez, kluvert, klassen,

Would like another centre back but Carnt think off any names.

If we lose Sanchez then go for griezemann or bale

Belotti
Sanchez and Ozil with a new contract
Kolasinac
Szczesny
Milinkovic-Savic

Cech

Kos Mustafi Holding

Bellerin Milinkovic-Savic Xhaka Kolasinac

Alexis Ozil

Belotti

@Aussiegooner

A good summer in my opinion would look something like this:

• Incoming: Lacazette, Tolisso & Kolasinac (FW/MF/LB)

• Outgoing: Ospina, Jenkinson, Debuchy, Wilshere & Lucas Perez

With Ozil, Alexis, Oxlade (:grimacing:) and Ramsey all renewing their deals.

Nothing too extreme and all reasonable names, I know signing a midfielder is difficult because weā€™re stacked numbers wise but I feel itā€™s a necessity, we can let go any one of Elneny, Coquelin and Cazorla :cry:.

I think if you add Walcott onto the list of outgoings and bring in a young offensive midfielder that can play both wide & central, the window turns into a great one.

3 Likes

I agree with everything you said but Iā€™d love to swap Lacazette with Auba as Iā€™m not that high on the Frenchman.

Prefer Emre Canā€™s though

Letā€™s take about Ā£65m of that Mbappe money and buy Lukaku. Then get Lamar for Ā£30m or so.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather Auba than Lakaku.