Transfer Wishlist

He’s a much better option to have, he’s not like Xhaka at all.

A P45 or a contract termination please

He is 10 times better.

Hope we get Auba and and a couple wide forwards along with Timo Horn in the summer. I think we’ve got plenty of young defenders I disagree with needing a CB, mustafi is still young and Chambers and Holding have a bright future imo. Our team of the future will be dank af…

------------------------Horn------------------------
Bellerin—Mustafi—Holding—Seakol
-------------AMN--------------Wilshere-------
-------------------------Özil-------------------------
Malcom-----------Auba----------Richarlson

Bench: Ramsey, Mkhi, Laca, Chambers, Nacho, a young upcoming RB (anyone have any ideas?) Nelson, Nkettiah, Xhaka (meh)

Auba flanked by a couple silky Brazilian wingers, with Özil feeding them and the future Viera partnered with the best English international. I would be filled with hope of our team lookes like this in the near future.

2 Likes

No chance Wenger brings in Auba and Mkhi and then signs two wingers in the summer. We’ll be lucky if he signs one, especially since he’s extending Wilshere and will want to get him consistent games. Hopefully Sven and Raul Sanhellí will have him taking a long hard look at our situation at 6, though, as well as at RB and LB.

5 Likes

Unlikely to happen in this window, but who are best options for DM and CB?

Top quality players in these positions seem in short supply or are tied down at other top clubs on long term contracts. Still gutted we opted for Xhaka rather than Kante the summer before last.

3 Likes

Fabinho at DM from Monaco is a fucking beast, should be our first option at DM. At CB, I couldn’t tell you, although I think a guy with a similar profile to Evans would be the best buy for now because I think Chambers and or Holding could be big time players for us in a couple years.

1 Like

Fabinho could be a great shout, seem to remember him being linked with Utd but as they signed Matić and Pogba I can’t see they have room for Fabinho in midfield as well…he could be the new Gilberto?

CB wise…I agree about Holding but I’m still not sure about Chambers.

I think you are going way over the top on Chambers ceiling especially.

2 Likes

Get Horn, Malcom, Manolas and Meyer in the summer.

Horn

Bellerin Koscielny Manolas Kolasinac

Wilshere Meyer

Mhki Ozil Malcom

Auba (Laca)

:giroud3:

2 Likes

I like Meyer, but we need some size and steel in the midfield.
Injury prone Jack and Meyer cannot protect our back 4, I think.

Fair enough. Who do you suggest?

Not trying to pretend that I know… I really have no idea…
That’s why I said on the other thread… if Elneny can do a decent job, then save the money for other position(s) first.
I am not saying Elneny is a world beater, he is not and he won’t be.
At this point we need a more disciplined player on the field. For this part, he is okay.
He is decent enough to buy us some time to get a good and true DM/CM.

So my answer is, I don’t know, haha.

1 Like

Fabinho.

6 Likes

The question is whether we could actually land him.

1 Like

Ins: Fabinho, Mahrez, Draxler, 2x CB out of: Manolas / Koulibaly / Gimenez

Outs: Mertesacker (retires), Xhaka, Mustafi, Cazorla (contract to expire), Chambers

1 Like

Are you talking money wise? Think he extended his contract and it has a 30M buy out clause in it!

Oh absolutely not in terms of could we afford to buy him, I more meant would we face too much competition from richer more successful clubs.

Admittedly I don’t follow non domestic football really closely, but from what I can tell he seems to be considered one of the best for his role so I figure there could be a lot of interested parties.

I could be overstating that though for sure.

For sure. I think Man Utd have been heavily linked, and I’m sure there would be plenty of other suitors around after him too. Would be nice to nab him under United’s noses, especially after Özil declaration to Arsenal :ozil2:

Our future looks a bit brighter now that we’ve extended Özil’s contract and brought in both Mhki and Aubz. I think regardless of our league position come summer, we’ll still have enough pull to attract top tier players.

Kroos would be an absolute dream. I feel like he’s outstayed his visit to Madrid :mkhi:

Gk - Jan Oblak

Cb - Milan Skriniar

Dm - Lucas Torreira

Lw / Rw - Leon Bailey

2 Likes