OA origins/Favourite moments

Think I’ve only been poster on her since May 2014, I do however miss the postings of Drayton and Len… Been reading it since about 2010 though and did enjoy it a lot more than other Arsenal forums.

2 Likes

Bolton Wanderer use to post one big post a month I recall. Always thought Anders Limpar was good and Simmie.

2 Likes

How did you read for so long without interacting? You’re not shy like :slight_smile:

you read for four years?! :joy: what took you so long?

Waiting for the christmas banner on the old site.

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah good question tbh @Calum, probably knew once I started posting I’d become to hooked on the forum which evidently has happened :joy:.

1 Like

Ahh yeah man thanls for the reminder!! @lengooner :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

By the way @Mysty very glad to have u back man. No offense to the other moderators but you are legit the heart and soul of this place, ie nobody either knew of the 15 year anniversary, or gave a shit about it, except you :couple_with_heart_man_man:. Didn’t feel right while you’ve been gone. Also been taggin u in that motorsport thread in regard to Indycar this year, and basically having conversations with myself lmao.

3 Likes

I remember the time when Robin_L was a dude.

12 Likes

Mr. Big spuds and his semantics shout. Him and Shams rivalry was my favourite viewing on here.

1 Like

Everyone keeps saying this to me :blush: Thanks a lot for your kind words mate. I dunno why I remember a lot of the OA history, it comes in handy I guess!

Speaking of further memories, does anyone remember a few years ago that story @Cristo told about some guy he used to know, went on to become a Footballer but Cristo lost contact with him. (Who was it again Cristo?)

And then I think it was @TheSpecialCnut who posted the Wolverine from X-men picture, showing his ‘true’ feelings towards Cristo, gazing at a photo of him :smiley: Do you still have that photo TSC? Would be funny to see it again.

4 Likes

Bernardo Espinosa!!!

Played for Sevilla, Middlesbrough and Sporting Gijon and now Girona! Well remembered :blush::blush:

3 Likes

It’s a shame you lost contact, though quite frankly it’s his loss :cristo:

1 Like

Topo’s match reports.

MOTM: Cazorla
FOTM: Giroud
3 Likes

Weather: 23 degrees. Cloudy with spells of sunshine.

What a time on OA that was :joy:

1 Like

Not to mention he’d predict things like, the crowd attendence, players to receive yellow cards. Goal scorers and what exact minute they’d be scored in :joy:

Didn’t he used to predict the attendance? :joy:

1 Like

Hory Shet

3 Likes

I’d love to read the RAMSAYFAN thread again

Who remembers when OA used to have the Arcade section? Spent endless hours playing the games and trying to rack up as many top scores as possible, especially more so to earn trophies to display on the Forum :ramsey:

4 Likes

:joy:

I was the king of Mahjong.

Oh there was a game with a small ball bumping of walls or something. Jee I was addicted to that, played it a lot in 2006 on my office computer in one of my first jobs.

2 Likes