OA Awards 2016

Hey folks, you have just three days of voting left to decide this years awards. Activity in the threads has gone rather flat, so would be great to see voting and posting up again before the deadline ends on Thursday evening. Lot of awards still closely poised, so any extra votes will make all the difference. I’ll include direct links to all the awards below.

Apologies if you’ve already voted, just making sure no one misses out :slight_smile:

@AbouCuellar @BigWeng_4LYFE @A.F @arsenescoatmaker @AW49 @SuperArsenal1886 @Arsenalpredators @Arsenal @Aussiegooner @Burgundy @Bl1nk @BergkampsLoveChild @Br1t1shB33f @Bilalkhan_01 @Calum @CunningLinguist @Craigie @Castiel @Cristo @Cannon @Dr_Strangepass @Darkseid @DutchGooner @Drayton @DennisTheGod @Electrifying @Gio @Gunnerpr @giner @giner @GunnerGirl @Gladiator @Hass @g4e @HiArsebloc @InvincibleDB10 @I_W @ImmoralGunner @JakeyBoy @JohnnyH @Joshua @Judders @jmb27 @Joshua @james_19742000 @jonboylondon @Jules @Kaner @Kirk @k1tsun3 @ljungbergkamp @Leper @Luca_from_Italy @LukeTheGooner @LFS-forward @lengooner @Lister86 @LoTheGooner @Moondoggie @Midfield_Maestro @mhappy @Maxi_Gooner @Maverick79 @MO_OA49 @morrisc311 @NeedCoffee @Oliver @oompa @Ocke @Omniscient @Phoebica @Pfooty @PPB @Persona @Powderfinger @RichardDeP @ryaninho @ronniec @Robin_L @SRCJJ @SDGooner @sunny310c @Sol @shamrockgooner @SamInAus @Safe_Hands @Shill @Stroller @SEND-MONEY-NOW @sevchenko @SenorArsenal @SwissGooner @Titou14 @TheSpecialCnut @Trion @tone @Tonte @WestonGooner @wilshambition @will24 @YJYUX

3 Likes

There, I voted… where’s my sticker?

https://www.little-linguist.co.uk/user/products/3007-Reward-Stickers-Englis.jpg

Have five :poldi: Thanks mate.

8 Likes

Oh, that’s cool! I watched you edit that post real time! I really dig the new forum.

2 Likes

I want the bumblebee one. Thanks.

2 Likes

You’re worse than my 5 year old.

1 Like

This was peak when you got them on your work in primary school haha

3 Likes

So we’re entering the final 24 hours of poll voting for this years award. If you still haven’t voted, or chosen to leave some until the last minute, you have until 7pm tomorrow to make your choices :slight_smile:

Can we vote for a “Hashtag of the Year” as well?

I’d vote for #shkodgoals

:ozil2:

1 Like

I’m kinda bummed I’m not winning hipster of the year tbh :disappointed_relieved:

#SpanishBrian

You had as much chance as us winning the Premier League…

Too soon?

:gunnersaurus:

1 Like

Gutted I barely got a vote for Hipster of the Year :pensive:

Mathematically I’m still in it!

Congrats to all the winners!

1 Like

Voting is now done and dusted for 2016! I’ve posted in all the threads confirming the winners and results :slight_smile:

Despite the change of Forum in the Summer, I think we’ve managed to pull off a decent set of awards in the end. So a big thank you to those who have taken the time to send me nominations, or vote in the polls.

Have a good Christmas folks :christmas_tree: :gift:

5 Likes

Well done on a well run campaign, @Mysty

Even though I won nothing so it’s…

2 Likes

Good job @Mysty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Suggestion - it is easy to predict who is going to win since we can see the poll.
It would be lot more fun had it been hidden.

[quote=“Trion, post:103, topic:944, full:true”]
Suggestion - it is easy to predict who is going to win since we can see the poll.It would be lot more fun had it been hidden.
[/quote]I get what you mean, but technically, the poll is hidden, unless you click show results or you’ve voted in it :slight_smile: Besides, I did at least keep who voted for what hidden.

It’s hard enough work to get people to send PM for things, so having polls is just a lot easier and straight forward.

1 Like