Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (FA Cup)

I think that will be the team bar I think a kid like Nelson or Eddie will start and Lacazette will be on the bench.

Come on you Gooners
I’d love another FA Cup Wembley win .
Greatest Cup Comp .
1-4 to us . COYG

Let’s hope Forest don’t surprise us by being ‘up for it’ or even worse, they might ‘want it more.’

3 Likes

We’ll win.

Forest have been wank lately. They even lost to Sunderland.

I love the FA Cup. It helps that we’ve dominated it lately. But I mainly like the whole tradition of it and the fact that it gives even the smallest clubs an opportunity to dream.

2 Likes

Now this is the start and were the hopes begin for me this season. Silverware to play for and hope and edginess on every kick of the ball.
Personally just dont feel that even playing Chelsea or united for fourth place. Think with our recent success in this comp it will mean enough to the club to be up for the challenge. See a good away support singing us to a good win. 3 0 to the holders.

1 Like

Wenger confirms Koscielny, Kolasinac, Monreal, Ramsey & Giroud are still out. Xhaka is also now injured with a groin injury. The team v Nottingham Forest will be rotated. #afc

No Xhaka for a while

1 Like

Decent watch tbf

So Wilshere-Elneny in the middle? No Coquelin thanks!

Not sure Wilshere will feature at all in this match

i’d like to see Maitland-Niles given a shot at central midfield in this game, given how confident he looked recently at full back. Put him alongside Elneny, will be steady enough.

6 Likes

Yeah, probably the best option to rotate.

That would be great

C’mon Arsenal! Need a good win!

Decent. Should have played Sanchez though, to cup tie him!

2 Likes

Whats the betting we will now have an injury to walcott in this match then we will not be able to sell him lol.

WOOOW Nelson played where he should be, hopefully we will see what he can do in this match.

Good cup team. C’mon!

Will Walcott score for us before he goes to Southampton?

1 Like

Should’ve started Alexis with Walcott so they can give us goodbye hat tricks

1 Like

Nope he will be injured so he cannot go to fucking southampton only for us to have to keep him here :frowning:

1 Like

Looks like rwb - i’d prefer more up field but I’ll take it. Like the lineup a lot actually.

2 Likes