Mikel Arteta (Soon to be Mr. Manager)

Not many managers get the final say on transfers anymore for many reasons. Hope all the people telling us HOW we were all suppose to get behind Mikel will be now embracing Mr. Emery.

5 Likes

Wenger building a Wenger team of Wenger players and never wanting to shake it up too much is why weā€™ve stagnated.

The amount of dead wood weā€™ve shipped off in the past year (including Wenger) is the most positive thing this club has done in years.

5 Likes

Fuck off to everyone who tagged me! Thanks god we didnā€™t get Arteta in the end.

11 Likes

Seems strange to me how people didnt want Joachim Low because he had no club experience. Same people in some instances then advocate a bloke with no credentials at all.

4 Likes

Gazidis must have been looking at OA and seen all the criticism Arteta was getting and thought Emery will keep them all happy.

2 Likes

Until Kroenk leaves, this is what is going to happen.

Make no mistake. This is all Gazidis bottling. He wants another somebody to shield the blame, didnā€™t want to put it all out on the line with Mikel.

Felt exposed with no Wenger. After all that talk about ā€˜bold appointmentā€™.

I wanted to believe in him, but all trust has been shattered. Didnā€™t have the balls to stand by his convictions

1 Like

CUNT CUNT CUNT MASSIVE CUNT @GAZIDIS

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s defiantly not a bold appointment, heā€™s not the worst manager in the world but our Ceiling is very limited under Emery.

Back to the English Football section with ya Mickey.

1 Like

Fucking people acting like Emery is gonna be here for 22 years :laughing:

Heā€™ll be off in two tears probably, even if he does well. Itā€™s going to be very different now weā€™re hiring and firing like every other their club, but weā€™ll get used to it.

3 Likes

So he failed the interview then.

#Emeryout

1 Like

Damn.

2 Likes

This is crazy if true.

If true, poorly handled it seems. FFS Gazidis, this was one job you absolutely could not fuck upā€¦

1 Like

Poor guy was probably house hunting. I feel so bad for him. Watch him manage in ligue 1 or something and turn out to be another Tuchel or Nagelsmann.

1 Like

Arteta will have to make do with an Arsenal save on FM19 like the rest of us. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not an ounce of substance in it.

Sounds like classic Arsenal moron fucks running the club as usual.

3 Likes