Mesut Özil

TwoGermanSelfieIncoming.

If only Germany had a decent striker we could use Ozil to lure in.

Time to sign that new deal, Mesut. :writing_hand:

Do it. :bow:

2 Likes

Wenger signing all ze germans to try to invade Europe again :santi2:

1 Like

Hardly ‘amazing’ as the clickbait video title suggests, but another goal for Mesut! :ozil2:

Lol at that title! But i like the fact he is starting to score more often. It can only do us well :ozil2:

2 Likes

Very concerning that both he and Alexis haven’t.

Give it until January before I start freaking out.

1 Like

Now that Fraudshire is off, GIVE THIS MAN THE #10 RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

1 Like

He should get the 10 shirt now or would it be harsh on Wilshere coming back next season

1 Like

If Ozil wants 10 shirt, he gets 10 shirt.

4 Likes

Maybe if Jack got loaned out at the start of the season but not after they’ve launched the kit with his exiting number.

He should have the shirt though.

Easy excuse. Let Perez take his #11 shirt.

But of course it will be Perez with the cursed #9 and Ozil still #11.

More proof that Wenger needs to go now!!!

1 Like

I love this whole everything…bold was the icing on a delicious cake.

2 Likes

Awesome stats, but 33 assists from 292 makes me want to jump out this 3rd floor office I’m sitting in to the sweet release of concrete below.

14 Likes

If it makes you feel any better there’s no context given as to what constitutes a chance. Passing to Theo so hes one on one with the keeper or giving it to Giroud when hes got three players around him could both be getting included.

We all know neither of them count but the stats guys might count em. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Exactly. We have no idea what constitutes a chance ?

For example - Ozil puts Ramsey through one on one with keeper and with keeper coming out, Ramsey passes to Giroud who scores, so is it unsuccessful chance creation? (since Ozil didn’t get the assist)

Excited to see how he links up with Perez. If they hit it off this can be a good season for us!

3 Likes

Isn’t a “chance” just a pass to someone that has a shot? Like an assist but it doesn’t matter if it goes in or not.