Mesut Özil

No, Wenger is at fault. But i still don’t like Ozil’s behaviour.

Comical isn’t it? We lost the game in defence the moment we lost our shape and discipline yet Ozil will still find a way to be the scapegoat.

5 Likes

Easy to target him sure since he doesn’t run around like a headless chicken. End of the day the team as a whole is culpable.

Flip side is he’s a world class player and wants monster wages, more magic from him wouldnt go amiss.

1 Like

Yes Ozil has had a poor season. Most top players would playing with this shower of shit.

Put him in a decent team and he’ll shine.

1 Like

First the manager, then the CM/DM, Ozil is next.

he need fuck off him and wenger lazy twat

2 Likes

I almost threw my Blunt at the tv when I saw him stand there and not help Coq for that first goal. Woulda been pissed if I wasted good weed…

2 Likes

Love Ozil. Hope our new manager will get the best out of him.

7 Likes

Hope our new manager will send him out of Arsenal.

2 Likes

Lazy overrated overpaid .
Please kindly fuck off

Ballack: Arsenal need to buy big players to put next to big players. Ozil is great but he is not a leader.

Thank you Mr Ballack. Put some realy quality round Ozil and watch him become the worlds best no.10 again overnight. He’s never been one to carry a team and never will. People need to get off his back. You’ll miss him when he leaves.

8 Likes

There are two sides to it though, it can’t forever be Ozil isn’t culpable, he’s not a big game player, not a leader not this and not that . Then when he does well gets the plaudits.

Perhaps the truth is he’s not the #10 that is fully suited to this team particularly under Wenger.

1 Like

Ballack wants an Arsenal like Real Madrid, where Ozil played lazly like now but instead to pass the ball to Oxlade, the player on attack was Ronaldo.

Fuck off Ballack, you and your useless fucking lazy mate.

Imagine being one of the best creative players in the world in a team that can’t pass.

5 Likes

Ask our manager and the ABKs, they know why.

WE’VE GOT ÖZIL MESUT ÖZIL I JUST DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Prick. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Bar Sanchez, Wenger put Giroud, Iwobi, Ox, Theo, and/or Ramsey around him and have Coq, Xhaka (Santi off injured) and/or Ramsey to protect him.
I really don’t understand…

Even Jesus couldn’t do much with 20% possession to keep it real.

1 Like

We used to be a team to dominate almost any team we play. And I really mean dominate, not just pass the ball sideways and scrape 60% possession.

Nowadays we play boring and non-invasive football - against most of the lesser teams. And against the good ones, we play some pathetic form of defensive game without having either anyone anywhere good enough to defend properly, close down spaces and repulse possession football, or a proper game plan.

I personally don’t like Ozil (he is simply not my type of footballer, I prefer players with grit who contribute in more than just one phase of the game) but it is through no fault of his own that his shortcomings come out glaring in our mindless, inappropriate system.

2 Likes