Mesut Özil

The comparison was Yaya *Sanogolazos (I mean, remember Dortmund, c’mon?!) to Arsenal/the rest of the PL that season. ie shit to shit. :slight_smile: Seems rather apt to me.

It was more than a fluke. They happened to buy very smart that summer. Kante and Mahrez, clearly either wc or close to wc players that they hit big on. Mahrez was only like £500,000 and Kante costed 5m. Of course Vardy emerged as a great goal scorer as well. It just all came together at the right time.

1 Like

Getting Ranieri was probably the biggest reason they were able to win the league.

3 Likes

True he was huge for them as well.

1 Like

My missus is actually jealous of my love for Özil.

1 Like

I’m not going to take this for granted.

No matter how bad it gets, we have 3 more years of Mesut magic to enjoy. He’s such a fucking majestic player.

The goal at 8.39 is my favourite. Who the fuck tries shit like that? And the simplicity of changing direction at 5.30? For some reason that tiny clip just mesmerises me.

I am in love, truly. The music in this video is perfect. Thank you for sharing this Arthur, you’ve made my whole fucking day mate.

8 Likes

The highest compliment I can pay him is that he is comparable to Bergkamp.
Between him and Sanchez, I’m glad we kept Ozil.
More of a team player and more likeable.

Oh yeah

Genuinely pleased that Sanchez left, but delighted we kept Ozil

Now we need a manager that knows how to get the maximum out of his skills

1 Like

Ha you’re more than welcome dude. I’ve watched it twice since posting it last night :smile:

1 Like

Agreed on the Özil awesomeness. Not so sure about the tune haha

3 Likes

It’s actually amazing we have come out of this all keeping Ozil and adding Mkhi and Auba… Kind of getting excited again to watch us play with some new impetus.

Wenger is still Wenger, though. Let’s see what he cooks up for tactics the coming months.

1 Like

:smile:

https://twitter.com/mesutozil1088/status/959883365473284096

6 Likes

I really like those boots.

No homo.

2 Likes

If I was a notable Arsenal player I’d definitely try and crack on to @badgalriri if she came to a game. Got nothing to lose and you might stand some sort of chance

5 Likes

its just a puma marketing thing

1 Like

Mesut would definitely be shagging her if he was single

Probably Schweini and Poldi had shagged her during the World Cup

Do people really find Rihanna attractive?

1 Like

Appreantly so.

She two skinny for me she needs some curves on her

5 goals and not a single assist. Fuck if I ever captain you again mate.

3 Likes