Mesut Özil

Biebers new album is good.

4 Likes

:bellerin:

Stop it, JUST STOP IT…BEHAVE YOURSELF!! :cech:

1 Like

Lol it is really good, look at how many people agree with me :per:

1 Like

In 2016… You can hate bieber only for being a Trump supporter.

Not for his music, which is quality.

1 Like

“Bieber…Music…Quality.”

https://vine.co/v/OKJYz7TujFB

That said I liked one of his songs for an embarrassing time (though short) last year. Thankfully, I recovered.

2 Likes

Bieber’s released a couple of bangers to be fair

1 Like

Imgur

Can we refrain from blaspheming in such a thread please?

2 Likes

Is it too late to say sorry?

5 Likes

PALEEEEEEAAAASE STAHP!

Justin Bieber hate is so 2010.

4 Likes

Justin Bieber love is so 2009…Among tween girls.

I’m with you bud.

Losing Ozil would be more of a disaster than the summer we sold Nasri and Fabregas. We were supposed to be able to keep players like Ozil because of our financial power. If we end up losing him to Man City or Bayern there will be a total meltdown.

If your not winning major honours you have to accept its nearly impossible to keep players of Ozil’s ability for more than 4 seasons.

Or those other players didn’t leave for the money, like sometimes is portrayed they were, but because of our inability to win/compete.

1 Like

I think if we can get a world class striker he will sign.
I’m not sure the signings of Xhaka, Perez and Mustafa are enough to keep a player of his quality here.
There might be some supporters that think these are special signings but players like Ozil expect us to sign players like them as usual rather than a rarity.

I know Walcott has had good start to this season but realistically is he the striker that Ozil and Sanchez wanted before the transfer window?

If Walcott is injured, or his form drops, both of which scenario’s are not unlikely, we are back to Giroud, which is not what world class players should have to tolerate…

Pay him what he wants, and get him the striker he, and the supporters, deserve.

2 Likes

Pretty much this… he may sign anyway, but this is what we should be doing regardless.

Getting another striker would really dick up the team imo.

Since Alexis seems to be our go to striker now I would much rather another Winger, assuming of course it works out.

1 Like

Maybe I’m just an optimist but I think his agent is just playing hardball and that he will sign if we pay him enough.

The reality is that players can always force an exit if they end up unhappy with the direction of a club. Its not like if he signs a new 4-5 year deal he is really stuck playing for Arsenal until the end of his career. Also, we signed his buddy Mustafi, a player he seems to greatly respect in Xhaka, and he genuinely seems to like playing with Iwobi. I think its 95% about the money and posturing for a big salary on par with other elite players, which he completely deserves.

2 Likes

If it was a player like Reus I would go for that as well.
A forward line including, Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez and Reus would be very hard to defend against, although we would lack any height, but would make up for it with pace and skill.

I’m not sure what Wenger will do as far as buying a striker is concerned.
He may go for another top quality wide player, and l;ay Sanchez upfront, or buy a better version of Giroud, but there aren’t many of them available in our price range.

Whatever he does, it must be sorted out in the next window, because to go into yet another season without a proper, reliable goal scorer, is not ideal, and could be the difference between Ozil and Sanchez signing new contracts or leaving.