Mesut Özil

Such a good team goal. Once again Alexis and Ozil combine brilliantly :ozil:

2 Likes

Özil is a god. A lizard god.

1 Like

Such a great goal to celebrate his birthday :ozil2:

I always get such a good feeling when he (especially) scores for us. I don’t know why.

And he gave us a brilliant one today! Gonna give him a rare #YaMesutYa

2 Likes

Such a fantastic player - his movement today was absolutely sublime at times… and the way he had that added turbo a couple of times - lovely to see.

2 Likes

He even tracked back sometimes. Great game overall.

Love Özil and his social media manager must be a really nice guy :ozil2: Seriously though a joy to watch. In my Arsenal watching career the only guy that we’ve had that was must see TV was Fabregas, well RVP too when he was actually fit and playing. Now we’ve got Mesut and Alexis, and we are playing some entertaining football again as well. Ahhh all is good in Arsenal land.

1 Like

The GOAT getting happy birthday sang to him

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/787344172772630528

The ball from Alexis literally took Fabianski out of the game, bravo.

All Mesut’s football friends (HAHA) wishing him happy birthday in a video. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to remove semen from one’s eye?

2 Likes

Absolutely superb volley but its amazing he does not have an assist yet this season.

Of course he scores, a lovely finish at that, on his born day and proving

Nafe’s words to be true.

I think he’s always an influence for us in one way or another, whether he’s indirectly or directly involved in an assist, he’s features in a goal somehow. Three league goals isn’t a bad turnover in the meantime and I think it’s more down to how we’ve been playing so far this season that Mesut isn’t racking up the assists like he did last season.

A properly functioning defence, a balanced midfield and a new attacking format that is so interchangeable and dynamic that the need for everything to go through Özil isn’t a necessity. He is the true beholder of the free role and he’s one of the best players in the world to give that mantle to.

Obligatory #YaMesutYa

2 Likes

Great goal scored by a great player.

His goal yesterday was amazing and he made it look super easy. I’ll be bragging to my kids one day that I got to watch Ozil play. He’s ridiculous. :giroud2:

1 Like

Great goal, now sign da ting’.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/arseblognews/status/787772420933480448

oh fuck I don’t like this :worried:

Last night

Haha didn’t even give him this seasons kit.

2 Likes

Oezil: “Here…You have this shirt. The colour is appropriate as your music gives me diarrhoea”

2 Likes