Mesut Özil

Must suck to have a yard like that, probably really affects his social life as he has very little incentive to get out of the house to walk the dog.

1 Like

Yeah, my heart bleeds.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware you had one :slightly_smiling_face:

I still harbour thoughts (hopes, really) that Ozil, and maybe even Sanchez, will sign if AW gets his finger out and lands a major name or two. I’m not giving up hope just yet.

1 Like

We should also sign Atom&Humber up. A dog attacking trio!

Well you do indeed know what I have, better than most :smile:

1 Like

Are you really sure?

Yes, quite.

1 Like

Doesn’t even have a goal in his back garden. What a loser.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Not as good as Eriksen tho :mustafi:

Goals/Assists since 13/14 in the PL, Ozil 65, Eriksen 73

2 Likes

Yeah Ozil would be streaks clear if he had Harry Kane in front of him.

3 Likes

I was just about to say something like that.
Imagine Ozil, Sanchez and a fit Cazorla, with Kane or Aguero in front of them.

1 Like

Fixed that one for you.

1 Like

You didn’t fix it, you provided an alternative statement which also has merit.

1 Like

That’s the point… fucking hell Jake, not everything is a debate.

If you fix something, that clearly means that it was somehow broken or faulty. The statement didn’t need any fixing. Both are different statements that have some truth behind them, which is what I wanted to and did say, I clearly wasn’t even disagreeing with acm’s statement.

All I’ve done is chip in to an already existing debate. So whilst everything isn’t a debate, this already was a debate/discussion. Why you want to pull me up on it but not anyone else is slightly beyond me but whatever

I think what the ‘fixed that for you’ comment means has gone straight over your head.

No it hasn’t.

I’ve said all along the statement doesn’t need fixing/correcting. This is an incredibly dull thing for us to be debating so I’m going to stop talking to you now.