Mesut Özil

If Monaco are going to ask for 60+ million again for Lemar we should scour the markets for other options…we have a full season to do so. I don’t see a reason why they are going to lower their demands btw.

Whilst I agree we need another defender I don’t think Wenger is going to sign one, if Mustafi doesn’t leave next summer. Which will yields some funds. Same goes for if we finally sell Ospina. There should be money coming into.

And what are those weaknesses?

For me he’s more of a second striker, not that that’d be a bad thing. Fosberg looks really similar to Ozil.

Have heard we are one of the options that Goretzka is looking at, maybe we can nab him. We have Saed here which he is good pals with so who knows. I think he is a good player only problem is that Bayern may want him also, but i dont know if he will want to go there i mean after all every fucking talent in germany goes there maybe he will wanna be different.

Isn’t Goretzka leaving for Bayern? Well, i guess so. Bayern always get the best players in Germany :mustafi:

@Maxi_Gooner, indeed.

Should be startng, our line up is way to defensive for playing WBA at home, effectively 5 defenders + Elneny.

2 Likes

First time I’ve ever heard him talking in English :open_mouth: He owns more shoes than @Phoebica :speak_no_evil:

And you too Im sure.

That german accent :hipster:

…ist wunderschoen. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

He owns more than @Kaner :eyes:

He owns more than Clarks! I’m not massive on shoes though, tend to wear the same 3/4 pairs all the time. With my parlour, cinema room and triple garage to house all my Mercedes’, there wouldn’t be room for too many shoes anyway :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m hoping i’m fairly gender atypical in only owning about 8-10 pairs

Pretty sure you are. As a guy I own about that many.

You do come across as pretty blokey and laddy though, must be all those games you attend.

For a fake german like you yes, not for me :hipster:

Owning more than one pair of shoes in 2017 when sneakers have existed as year-round all-purpose feet huggers for decades. pfft.

1 Like

What a charmer :eyes: No more likes for you

1 Like

8-10 pairs seems a lot. :thinking: