Mesut Özil

I suppose when your nation is as shit as yours is you need to find your joy in the misfortune of others when it comes to major tournaments, because you’re never involved :slight_smile:

7 Likes

“I looked up and saw an aeroplane come flying over me”.
Probably one of the weirdest descriptions I’ve heard about a goal haha.

as if you mentioned Ox, again. :smile: christ almighty AC.

7 Likes

It has been awfully quiet around him. He’ll be 29 in october, so you would think that if he’s going to leave it would be this summer.

He and Alexis are going nowhere.

Seriously though I didn’t like that England era team was full of Chelsea and Manchester United players and was great seeing them fuck up was just having banter with doc. :wink:

Current England team don’t bother me as they aren’t filled with twats except from the spudders :wink:

I don’t actually dislike Scotland at all, would prefer to see all the home nations and Ireland qualify for tournaments.

Just remembered being gutted about that disallowed Lampard goal and I instinctively lashed out at you haha

4 Likes

Scotland and Eng both wish they could be as good as us.

1 Like

Sun back page tomorrow

2 Likes

Look at him in that pic, sitting down. Lazy fuck.

AC level pun there too by the sun.

20 Likes

Wouldn’t see Ross Barkley doing this would you.

4 Likes

WE WON THE CL!

3 Likes

Fucking BT Sport and their Geoblocking. Cunts.

3 Likes

Are we all confident in Mesut staying then as it used to be Alexis and Ozil rumours now it’s just Alexis.

Ozil stuff has went all quiet big indication IMO he’s staying either because no one wants him or we have agreed in principle a new contract

2 Likes

Barely any rumours surfacing, besides the Fenerbahce link.

I suspect he’s just chilling somewhere on holiday right now, with his delightful Miss Turkey girlfriend, unless he binned her off for someone else :gunnersaurus:

Wenger is saving the Ozil contract renewal announcement for the end of the transfer window.
Just in case we don’t get that world class striker we’ve been waiting for.

3 Likes

Clearly, no one wants him. Tell me which team would need him.

Agreed. He isn’t hot property but it’s early days in the window. The window only gets busy towards the last 2 weeks and I am sure if his contract situation isn’t sorted out by then, there will be plenty of rumours around him.

1 Like