Mesut Özil

Man, is he staying???
Or a fraud?

Mesut Özil‏Verified account
@MesutOzil1088
2m2 minutes ago
More Happy to assist the @Arsenal by signing a new contract #YaGunnersYa #KeepFighting #ThankYouMouForTheContract

Where did you get this Ronnie?

Özil has tweeted no such thing lol

Wtf?

I got this from another forum, Goonersworld

@Calum
@Bl1nk

Sorry, it was fake…

Goonersworld is full of morons

@Phoebica

Well, they do have a bunch of quality posters there (like here), but they also have more haters and jerks…

True. It’s not as bad as Arsenal Mania. They should change the name to Kidz Mania!

Anyway, you’re not supposed to use more than one forum, that’s cheating :grin:

1 Like

@Phoebica

Arsenal Mania had too many haters… it was like a Wenger worship website…
I could not stand for more than a few months and then left.

I only had 300+ posts (started from 2012) there but I have a couple of thousands here… when OnlineArsenal is getting quiet, I need an alternative :wenger:

1 Like

:wenger2:

Layout of those other Arsenal forums are really ugly, can’t read them

4 Likes

And yet some of them have much more users. Don’t get it.

3 Likes

We are quality over quantity, no ? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks.

3 Likes

Özil F.C. The rest can get stuffed.

1 Like

Easily our best player on the pitch yet again.

1 Like

Özil can’t be replaced, we have to sign him.

2 Likes

Ozil is surrounded by so much mediocrity that we can build a stronger team without him eventually, if he leaves in the summer.

2 Likes

even I’m feeling sorry for him

I hope he stays but why would he?
What can we offer him that any other top European club could?

What world class player is satisfied playing for a club who’s only ambition is to make a profit and that treats fourth place as some sort of achievement?

Also when Sanchez leaves he will be playing alongside the likes of Ramsey, Wilshere, Iwobi etc.
That’s not going to tempt any top quality player, let alone Ozil, who has already played with them and will know exactly what their limitations are.

What’s worse, we could see him going to Man U and shining in a team with similar quality players, and possibly winning trophies as well, without getting a penny for him, and we certainly won’t be replacing him.

2 Likes