Mauro Icardi

Funny you always name people who are known in Media.
For someone with your insight, I never read any other name in your post.

Is Dick Law only employee in Arsenal football club?

1 Like

I didn’t actually say that Wenger had signed all three of them. I just meant that three of our greatest imports had arrived directly from Italy so I can’t see why we stopped investing in Italy as quickly as we did.

Il try and explain in simple english Trion as I know your a bit slow .
This thread is about Mauro Icardi a supposed target of Arsenal Football Club.
The person tasked with talking to Clubs about transfers is Dick Law ,thus it is appropriate to
use his name .
For your information I used to part own a football Agency and whilst I’m no longer directly involved in that field I still have many contacts who are . I hear stories about Arsenal and the way the conduct business everyday. I dont repeat most of them, but suffice to asay that Dicky boy isnt the most respected individual in the community .
You may believe that or not I dont really care ,I trust I have answered your question !

Who else works for Arsenal apart from Dick Law? with regards to transfers ofcourse.

I knew I shoudnt have engaged with this bufoon again , I keep doing it and every time I regret it !

1 Like

I asked you a simple question.

The answer is as simple as you are , he works pretty much alone and for Wenger exclusively, Gazidis and the others ONLY get involved afterwards. If you want me to list the entire scouting network of Arsenal I cant but I can tell you that one of them ,and then man who was responsible for bringing Jack Wilsehre to the club is a personal friend of mine and has been for 30 years .

Well name him then.

Enough Buffoonery !

You are full of shit.
You can’t name one person beyond Dick Law.

Not just scouting team, there must be a team of negotiators, legal personnel, Finance, Heck even data entry personnel.

You couldn’t fucking name one person.

So full of shit.

Isn’t that a good thing though? Compiling a price list of every player you have an interest in seems to make sense. Then you can compare and contrast with your available budget. We know we have at least 5 targets per position, Wenger has said so himself. The question is if we’re actually interested in what’s left available in the market after the big boys swoop.

Seems like it’s more a waste of time if you’re list looks like this:

Players we want valuation:
Higuain: 25 million
Aubameyang: 20 million
Icardi: 10 million

Players we have valuation:
Giroud: 50 million
Walcott: 40 million
Oxlade-Chamberlain: 30 million

See the problem here?

1 Like

So his wife is pushing him to leave, while he said today he is staying in an interview. I think it’s another case where a player wants a payrise.

2 Likes

We switch the figures and then minus 10m from each of our players, and add 10m each to our targets will make more sense

Higuain - 50m + 10m
Augameyang - 40m + 10m
Icardi - 10M + 10M

Giroud - 25m - 10m
Walcott - 20m - 10m
Ox -30m - 10m

Please Ivan give this financial mastermind a job at our club :+1:

I believe Ivan and Arsene like Morris’ version more :wenger:

1 Like

No because if he’s called around all the clubs and knows their valuation that wouldn’t match would it? Are you being deliberately obtuse?

How would Giroud rate on such a chart…cos it hasn’t been working for us lately…

tbf I wouldn’t pass to Giroud either and I’m not a top quality midfielder like Ozil/Sanchez so his stats might be a bit skewed.

I was getting at Giroud would probably be higher up, in the 30-35 range and it’s no use.